lecture.gif

And yes, be objective.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I threw a bit of changes in the History about the forum upgrades and the spelling mistakes, thanks to the handy built in spell check on this Firefox 1.0 Beta
biggrin.gif
. But please correct me on any parts there or fix any grammatical errors. I'll go through the full article playing with the spell check.

EDIT: Awww. Nobody spelled anything wrong in the rest of the article so I didn't get to play with my spell checking. :[

P.S. Offtopic but... have to. BTW Costello, check your name up. Your famous Mr. Frank Costello!

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Lol, to be honest it seems really unprofessional and I'm suprised it hasn't been deleted by now. If we wanted to be serious about this it'd need a complete re-write.

PS. The reason there were no more spelling mistakes is because I had corrected them all a while back
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
looks like the article was edited, .... stripped

and still nothing about the tournaments although it has become a very important part of GBAtemp... same for E3 coverage which was excellent this year
and the part about the new skin was removed too...

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this one (13.07) makes no sense. The edit is simply wrong isn't it?:

Old:
On [[2002-10-23]], GBAtemp changed from the original Personales hosted "temp" ROM site to the forum/website we know today.
New:
On [[2002-10-23]], GBAtemp moved from "temporary" hosting to permanent hosting.

The first means gbatemp changed from a Rom-Webpage to what we are now, while the second describes more or less what happened only this year with the move from webspaceproviders to Costello's server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok