Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If a thread is locked, it should be done with. That should apply to both posts and reactions. I mean, doesn't this expectation sound reasonable? Putting reacts on posts in a locked thread only provokes the OP more and can lead to some opening further threads about the subject.
Post automatically merged:

P.S. Before disliking this post, please take the time to provide me with some constructive criticism, and/or a reason why this should not be implemented.

Last edited by Ondrashek06,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If a thread is locked, it should be done with. That should apply to both posts and reactions. I mean, doesn't this expectation sound reasonable? Putting reacts on posts in a locked thread only provokes the OP more and can lead to some opening further threads about the subject.
I don't believe this should be ever necessary. If its locked, then that's about enough to stop others from continuing to post.

P.S. Before disliking this post, please take the time to provide me with some constructive criticism, and/or a reason why this should not be implemented.
I know you're begging for this thread to be locked, I know you've made around 33 threads already criticizing the site for no reason.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe this should be ever necessary. If its locked, then that's about enough to stop others from continuing to post.

I know you're begging for this thread to be locked, I know you've made around 33 threads already criticizing the site for no reason.

Well for once it isn't a thread about switch modchip

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't really make much of a difference. The thread being locked means it'll get pushed further and further down in the recent content list, so people will generally stop seeing/interacting with it fairly naturally. If a thread is so bad that people reacting to it would further fuel something negative, the mods have the power to just delete the thread entirely anyway. Something like this seems like work for people on the backend with no clear benefit.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If a thread is so bad that people reacting to it would further fuel something negative, the mods have the power to just delete the thread entirely anyway. Something like this seems like work for people on the backend with no clear benefit.

Literally this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol