Hacking Why isn't there a community made backup loader project yet?

BryanNigson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Team reswitched=Team Xecuter
You all might think it's funny and ridiculous, but he's onto something here.
1) Team executor reveals they're gonna payrate the Switch for money
2) "Competeitor" says they're gonna do the same thing for free
3) Other competeitor capable of doing just that sees this and goes "Oh well cold do this but someone else doing it"
4) No one make the backup load
5) Monopoly. Lots of winning. Poor people waiting free game angry.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I want to learn programming and cryptography.

I always wonder what sort of spaghetti code, if any, I could find with these devs that people praise to high heaven.

I always wonder if the task they claim is difficult is, indeed, difficult or if it is extremely easy.

I wonder to what extent is the effort of these "hero hackers".

The only dev I somewhat know is AuroraWright, who made so many updated to AuReiNand/Luma that everyone tripped over eachother on versions and nightlys. 3DShacks even joked about "hourlies". These kind of releases give me the impression of a hard worker who loves what they do.

luca1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sometimes I want to learn programming and cryptography.

I always wonder what sort of spaghetti code, if any, I could find with these devs that people praise to high heaven.

I always wonder if the task they claim is difficult is, indeed, difficult or if it is extremely easy.

The only dev I somewhat know is AuroraWright, who made so many updated to AuReiNand/Luma that everyone tripped over eachother on versions and nightlys. 3DShacks even joked about "hourlies". These kind of releases give me the impression of a hard worker who loves what they do.

Most of it is pretty fricking hard. When you combine the fact that you're reverse engineering code AND hardware wich is already pretty hard to begin with AND the fact that you're always working with really low level programming (look at atmosphere source code and compare it to some java dev in github and you'll see what I mean

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well, shit, I mean, you could just look at their code. It's not like it's super complicated or anything /s

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There are no free backup loaders because people with the knowledge (some of the atmosphere guys) are hired to make SX OS.
It is not rocker science, really.

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
I am still surprised we got something like the SX so early in the switch’s life.
Im kinda new to the scene but from what i seen alot of these hackers are against piracy while others have meltdowns that would put pussy hat wearing soylent drinking liberals to shame when their tool gets used for piracy.

Reactions: zaku

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
There are no free backup loaders because people with the knowledge (some of the atmosphere guys) are hired to make SX OS.
It is not rocker science, really.
Yes, thank you for your observation, random number generated name user.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...