Why has nobody ported this to vr? (Portal 2 RAZER HYDRA)

Bl4aze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So pretty much everyone loves the amazing puzzle game portal and portal 2

And me as a person who both loves portal and VR when i see this razer hydra and i notice it comes with motion controlled portal 2. Now its not the orignal game but a set of levels that use it. Sure there is that one mod for portal 2 that adds some vr levels but its not at all portal. No portals or anything just grabbing.

When i find that there is a portal game with motion controls similar to VR headset controllers like the rift and HTC and its playing portal with these motion controls WITH PORTALS. It makes me wonder.
just how much work would it take for someone to add 360 VR support to this? And seeming as the minimum specs for portal are pretty low a oculus quest port wouldnt be out of the question (especially with the new quest 2)

I know that probably not alot of people on GBAtemp are into VR or at that VR developers. But god i would love to see a actual portal VR expirence.

Bl4aze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So pretty much everyone loves the amazing puzzle game portal and portal 2

And me as a person who both loves portal and VR when i see this razer hydra and i notice it comes with motion controlled portal 2. Now its not the orignal game but a set of levels that use it. Sure there is that one mod for portal 2 that adds some vr levels but its not at all portal. No portals or anything just grabbing.

When i find that there is a portal game with motion controls similar to VR headset controllers like the rift and HTC and its playing portal with these motion controls WITH PORTALS. It makes me wonder.
just how much work would it take for someone to add 360 VR support to this? And seeming as the minimum specs for portal are pretty low a oculus quest port wouldnt be out of the question (especially with the new quest 2)

I know that probably not alot of people on GBAtemp are into VR or at that VR developers. But god i would love to see a actual portal VR expirence.

Ill add that these are unseen levels known as sixsense motion levels for people intrested this is the link https://store.steampowered.com/app/660/Portal_2_Sixense_MotionPack_DLC/?curator_clanid=33365299
Not only would VR be possible with this due to already implemented motion controls
but we dont know if this pack will be up forever and this would bring a new way to play it.
(also a non controller port of this would be sick AF)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o