Hacking Who do you think is gonna make the breakthrough first?

Who do you think will make the first breakthrough?

• Team Twizzers/fail0verflow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Title says all, who will make the first breakthrough, as for what, it seems all too obvious.
3DS hacking of course! Cast your votes as your bet, and see if you are right in well.. 1 month to maybe 10 years
biggrin.gif

hrth.gif

Nicole Luyben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are not sure of it , maybe a R4 team will do it the first,and like you said , maybe tomorrow ,maybe one month later, maybe one year, who knows , but yesterday i happened to see this post in another site :

Quote:"

Good news, 3 3DS games are successfully dumped out by the most famous DUMP organizer – LGC team. It is the new break pot of Nintendo 3DS jailbreak. It means the real r4 3DS card will come in not long time.

With it's own assembled equipment, LGC team successfully DUMP 3 3DS games, which is:

Lego_StarWars_III_EUR_3DS-LGC
Super_Monkey_Ball_3D_EUR_3DS-LGC (Download link)
Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Shadow_Wars_EUR_3DS-LGC

By checking the NFO infomations, we know the capacity of before 2 games are 2GB(256MB), the last game capacity is 4GB (512MB).

As we know, 3DS jailbreak is not so easy as it is very new. All R4 3DS cards on the market currently run on 3DS console with DSi model, they are actually DSi cards. But now, the real R4 3DS card may come out soon. The DUMP team successfullly run these 3 3DS ROMs on it’s own equipment, 3DS game jailbreak is largely speed up. We belive the flashcard manufacturors will follow it in the first time, and the real R4 3DS card will come soon.

"
After i did some research in google , i can not find the source,so it is still unconfirmed, do you guys heard this news before ....

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why only 2 options in the poll? dont you think you should atleast have "commercial flashcard manufacturer" or the names of the different card teams at most?

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont understand this poll. what is the difference between the top and bottom poll? Also those are my options? I think you should list all the popular flashcart teams, popular hacking teams, popular dumping teams, and popular independent hackers.

As it reads right now, this is like Which color is the best? [] Blue [] Other Colors

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Annieone23 said:
i dont understand this poll. what is the difference between the top and bottom poll? Also those are my options? I think you should list all the popular flashcart teams, popular hacking teams, popular dumping teams, and popular independent hackers.

As it reads right now, this is like Which color is the best? [] Blue [] Other Colors

agreed, and it also needs a "none" option
tongue.gif

I'm pessimistic but I think we might never see a 3DS flashcart...

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
Annieone23 said:

agreed, and it also needs a "none" option
tongue.gif

I'm pessimistic but I think we might never see a 3DS flashcart...

Idk. Nothing is secure, and I wholly predict a 3DS flashcart (or mod) due to the fact that these games will be AMAZING. Their will be a big demand, and whichever group/team can deliver a purchasable solution first will make a LOT of money. Unlike the DSi which had nothing truly exclusive, and not as large a demand.

IMO the real question is, "How long?"
It could be years.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
emigre said:
I've already done it. I've got OoT running on my 3DS flashcard alongside my PS2for3DS emulator.
Bad.. I have a softmod and I am playing Mario Kart 3DS and Kid Icarus: Uprising at the same time, while my WiiU for 3DS emulator is still running as a process!

[/sarcasm]

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
The Chinese. They got over a billion people and love this kind of thing, you don't argue with statistics.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea and since nintendo is too cheap to pay a decent wage to its own people (japanese)to manufactuer the thing ,and it is being made in china ,who know what might leak out,im sure they have some secret stuff at those chinese factories ,like maybe an equivalen to the sony service jig ,or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.