Objects keep not spawning when using Coinkiller

ToadRules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically what the title says. I've been using coinkiller to make custom levels, but when I load in the levels, they keep not spawning some of the objects I put in. I've tried everything I can, but nothing seems to work, and I can't seem to find this issue reported anywhere else. Could someone please help me?

Btw, I am planning on releasing the hack, but... if you're expecting something amazing, don't get your hopes up.
Post automatically merged:

Also, this is my first post and I'm really heated from how angry this issue made me, so sorry if my grammar sounds a little sloppy.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I realized I left out a few details in my initial post, so to clarify:

-I'm editing 2-Tower and trying to make it a snake block level. Maybe the snake blocks are causing the problem?
-The snake block lengths are 6, 3, 26, and 24. There'll be more, that's just all I have for now.
-There's not a lot of objects, and by that I mean, ONLY 16. Seriously, I should NOT be experiencing issues when I only have 16 objects.
-This isn't the only level I've experienced this issue with (I've mainly experienced it with doors and warps), but while those are easy to work around, this certainly isn't.
-I've also experienced other issues, such as with 1-2 working fine on Citra but not on my official 3ds for some reason. Bonus points if you can explain THAT to me.

Okay, this is getting really long, so I'll just summarize: Objects aren't spawning when I only have 16, am I doing something wrong, or is the editor just THAT glitchy despite currently not being in beta anymore?

Last edited by ToadRules,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?