Gaming Who can't get the Mario Kart Channel to install?

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
boxhunter91 said:
But maybe he is right. Try burn the ISO at 6X. If not it could most certainly be an error with the YAOSM chip.

It can't be the speed ... it would affect more than this one thing, plus, some people on other boards are reporting the error, too ... they have different chips, some of them, and report a selection of speeds, media & burning software.
Just to get this question out of the way... What kind of release did you download? The one compressed to around 3 gigs or the 4.35gig untouched one?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boxhunter91 said:
Hmm alot of people having this error. This is on PAL Console correct?

Yes ... some, however, are reporting that they got the black screen a few times, then it installed ... I have, so far, tried installing the channel 7 times ... it could some server issue, as many people claim it accesses the net during it's installation.

Posts merged

Mailenste said:
thebobevil said:
QUOTE(boxhunter91 @ Apr 7 2008, 11:08 PM) But maybe he is right. Try burn the ISO at 6X. If not it could most certainly be an error with the YAOSM chip.

It can't be the speed ... it would affect more than this one thing, plus, some people on other boards are reporting the error, too ... they have different chips, some of them, and report a selection of speeds, media & burning software.
Just to get this question out of the way... What kind of release did you download? The one compressed to around 3 gigs or the 4.35gig untouched one?

The compressed release that most of UseNet downloaded.

Bob Evil

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just tried, for the 12th time in total, and it installed.

hmmm ... must be a server-side issue ... maybe it just a connectivity thing.

Thanks to all those who volunteered their help, and good luck to all those still having problems.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The channel installed fine for me on NTSC-U Wii, but when trying to start the channel get an error message.

"This channel can't be used."

Likely because I'm using NTSC-U I guess. But it installed fine, which is my point.
tongue.gif

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:

Thanks to all those who volunteered their help, and good luck to all those still having problems.
Congrats! What does it look like? Should it turn immediately to a installing screen or does it take some time to change from black to... whatever..? Would appreciate any info on this!

Scoobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bob Fuck You then, I take time to try and help you give a "IM NOT LISTENING" reply and then say patronising.

Get a fucking grip.

rightguardsport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably going to get yelled at for this question, but what should I do in order to play the PAL on my wiikey NTSC-U? be gentle please

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thebobevil said:

ah, so it was a network issue then, at least you got it working in the end, congrats lol

Bob Evil

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
thebobevil said:

ah, so it was a network issue then, at least you got it working in the end, congrats lol

Thanks
smile.gif
Though, to be fair, I can't see myself caring about people's stats when I'm not actually in the game lol

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ploggy said:
That's suprising, thought that this was going to be the game that had the Truncha killer on it
smile.gif

Why do so many people call it Truncha? It is Trucha!!! It doesn't truncate the game like Wiiscrubber.

yaggermr1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ntsc wii with wii key 1.9s ran region frii and brick blocker no longer can play guitar hero 1 and 80's beta or load wii key beta configure disk however update disk from wii key still works. Have also tried to load configure disk using GCOS also failed. All other backups work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol