Gaming Who can't get the Mario Kart Channel to install?

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got PAL Wii and update wasnt required just something about saved.
smile.gif

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Had the same problem, like a few others here, but I sorted things out.
I have a pal wii 3.2e with wiikey 1.9s FW installed.
The problem is not a network issue. It's simply the scrubbed release, so...

IF YOU CAN'T INSTALL THE MARIO KART WII CHANNEL (aka blackscreen) ON YOUR PAL WII, DOWNLOAD THE UNSCRUBBED/UNCOMPRESSED FULL RELEASE AND BURN IT. IT WILL WORK 100%!!!

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
Im downloading atm...Iv got a pal wii with d2ckey...When its done ill try it with that..see how that goes.
Ill let ya know when im done

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tredes said:
Im downloading atm...Iv got a pal wii with d2ckey...When its done ill try it with that..see how that goes.
Ill let ya know when im done
I tried to install that shit with the scrubbed release like 30+ (seriously!) times and it didn't work. Got the black screen and the light in the wiimote turned off.
So I downloaded the full unscrubbed release and tried to install with that --> Tadaa! First try - success!
The screen went black for a moment and the light in the wiimote turned off again too, so I pressed A, B or whatever it was and some window popped up. Surely not because I pressed A, B etc.. I was just pissed at that point lol.
Good luck, but I expect it to work 100%, because it worked for some friends of mine aswell this way
grog.gif

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laramy said:
Had the same problem, like a few others here, but I sorted things out.
I have a pal wii 3.2e with wiikey 1.9s FW installed.
The problem is not a network issue. It's simply the scrubbed release, so...

IF YOU CAN'T INSTALL THE MARIO KART WII CHANNEL (aka blackscreen) ON YOUR PAL WII, DOWNLOAD THE UNSCRUBBED/UNCOMPRESSED FULL RELEASE AND BURN IT. IT WILL WORK 100%!!!
I can confirm this working! The scrubbed DVD didn't let me install the Mario Kart Wii channel on my PAL Wii, no matter which speed I burned the game with. Downloaded the full untouched release, burned it 4x on a Verbatim DVD -R and it installed it with the first try. Works like a charm now! I love my Mario Kart Wii channel
wub.gif

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
my download has finished...Installed the game onto a tkd-r disc...worked perfectly!! no problems with running the game and playing it from the cd. Connected to online play and had a play around.

Only issue is that when i try and install the MK wii channel it hangs for a few seconds then the screen goes completly black. I can still hear the disc going 100000 miles an hour tho. Im gna try it again later on to see what happens..

btw i have a pal wii with d2ckey installed, and the game works fine.

tW34k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can anyone please not on topic get the fuck out? God...

Anyways, Full up-to-date Wii here, Wii key latest version and I cannot install the channel either. Black screen and reset is the only way here too. I heard that the server might be busy/offline right now or something though.

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get the Channel to be installed either (because I got the scrubbed version). Please can someone try to put the channel onto an SD card and post it on the net so I can place in on my Wii menu.

Many thanks

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
used the non scrubbed version and it installed first try

however when i launch it from the menu it says "this channel cannot be used"

im in USA but that should be a prob right?

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
the only way to get the channel to install problem free is to download an unscrubbed version of the game (a complete iso which has been un edited and not compressed in any way)Burning this at any speed should allow you to install the mk channel without any errors at all.!

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Alternatively, if you have got the scrubbed one, then download the patch that appeared on usenet etc. yesterday. About 32Meg in size and adds back the missing partition data.

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dack said:
Alternatively, if you have got the scrubbed one, then download the patch that appeared on usenet etc. yesterday. About 32Meg in size and adds back the missing partition data.

I tried this but it still didn't work
hate2.gif

I think Tredes is right....

"the only way to get the channel to install problem free is to download an unscrubbed version of the game"

I like the game so much I'm going to buy it tomorrow from ASDA

******EDIT******
I transferred the Mario Kart Wii Channel here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8NL7P7A6

If you have an SD card you can download the channel and put it onto your Wii.

Let me know if it works

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lexith: This thread is almost a year old. I'm pretty sure sio isn't going to reply.

If you're having problems installing the mariokart channel my suggestion would be to open up the mariokart iso with wiiscrubber and remove the .wad file from the third partition. If you no longer have the iso, you can extract the wad using ftpii from the retail or backup disc and then use wadmanager to install the .wad file.

Since it's an officially signed wii channel, it shouldn't matter what version your wii is when you install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...