Which Flasher to buy?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Mactaetus, Jan 29, 2008.

Jan 29, 2008

Which Flasher to buy? by Mactaetus at 2:52 PM (1,332 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Mactaetus
    OP

Newcomer Mactaetus Member

Hi

I have had a DS-X and was satisfied with it, until games stopped working.
    Now since I've taken a longer break from NDS Homebrew several questions arose.

What now flasher should I buy?
    I would love to be able to play GBA as well, but it's not THAT important.

I'd need perfect game compatibility (contra4, zelda, etc.)
    Homebrew support, 1-slot solution, and if possible, Run the NDS browser with it.

I have read all the reviews and it states that the Cycle might be the best... on the other hand, the M3 real perfect bundle has everything I need.

anyone has any suggestions what to buy? Maybe someone has the m3 real perfect bundle and can tell me how comfortable everything is (same with dstt and cyclo of course).

thanks in advance

2. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    Maybe cyclods if you want lot of features (real time save, slow motion etc), but if you want something cheap and with gba support, but m3 real perfect bundle.

3. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    There is a thread for this on the main flash cart forum, post in there as more people will likely reply. I say go cyclo as it seems the best bet so far with great features and support.

4. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    cyclods is the best car of those 3 is price sint your problem, but you will need additional ram if you want browser/gba support, i have a dstt, its a nice piece of equipment, especially for the price, but i dont see it as a primary cart that you wonna use for stuff other than nds roms...

5. xCuteBunnyx

Member xCuteBunnyx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just bought a CycloDS yesterday. Its still shipping, but it seems like a nice one to get. since I tend to research things before I buy an expensive item. But the supercard and edge seems nice.
    Also, it would help if you read the reviews around the internet and look for my topic Flashcart for games,
    it might help. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=40 also the EDGE is pretty hard to get right now.

6. monaug5

Member monaug5 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    dstt I believe

7. Shuny

Member Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

France
    After some research, I'm going to buy a CycloDS or if it's not possible an Edge [​IMG]