Homebrew Where to start making my own homebrew

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Like 80% of people that have been kicked failed to find the codeword in rules, very few people actually get banned / kicked unless they ask ridiculous questions, keep pinging high profile team members or spam.
I failed to find me and they politely asked me to reread the rules haven’t had an issue since on that discord

Shrike

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would like to be able to make some simple games such as snake, pong, etc. that is my goal and if I am enjoying maybe I will keep at it. I assume either would be possible on C or C++.

If you don't want to program with a low-level language like C or C++ you could use the Python (nx-python) or Lua (LovePotion) ports to write homebrews..
If you don't know how to start, I would suggest you download my game (snake) and open the *.lua files (start with the main.lua) inside the /game/ folder.
Try to understand the code.. I always try to give my classes and function understandable names.. so I guess you should be able to understand it more or less..

:) So you see there are more high level possibilities for homebrew coding ..

EDIT: Why the fck is everyone talking about the drama in here .. omg .. its like a virus @____@ STAHP!

Last edited by Shrike,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yea. lots of work I did :D +1