Putting back my saves after making a new emummc

asterixgalul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi! I had some issues with my switch and had to make a new emuMMC to be able to boot it into CFW again. I didn't have JKSV at the time or anything like that, but I did make a backup of everything on my SD before the wipe. Where can I find the saves in the files and can I just plop them back in? If not, is there any program that enables the switch to read them again if it cannot? Thank you. I attached below the file where I *think* i found my saves.

Attachments

• image_2024-04-15_033207709.png
    image_2024-04-15_033207709.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 6

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
The saves are in the emummc itself not in the Nintendo folder. It seems like you had a partition based emummc. If that is the case you need a backup of the emummc partition. If you only made a backup of the fat32 partition and wiped the sd card completely you don't have the saves anymore. If you made a backup of the emummc partition as well (for instance with Hekate) then you can use this guide to extract the saves and import them to the new emummc: https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated