Status
Not open for further replies.

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since ape foools is here i want to think this is real but my brain is so worn down by all the shit threads (about 8 now) all saying nearly the same thing...

Reactions: Margarine67

Hyk em

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyways I am not staying up till the Youtube uploads, the Links will be up tomorrow and you might all want to keep an eye out for the ensuing drama when they figure out whose responsible for the dump...IE who they pissed off.

I might Password the files and turn it in to a game...
33e.png

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways I am not staying up till the Youtube uploads, the Links will be up tomorrow and you might all want to keep an eye out for the ensuing drama when they figure out whose responsible for the dump...IE who they pissed off.

I might Password the files and turn it in to a game...
33e.png
hey, you should make them take a survey to get the download link. only after a maze of ad fly links. That would hilarious!

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hide 7 unique 8GB USB drives with all the info of the exploit around the world. I recommend these countries:

• Russia
  • Mexico
  • Japan
  • Spain
  • United States
  • China
  • Brazil

They're the most featured in international mainstream movies, so you can generate a lot of drama with the people finding them and releasing "Charlie's Angels" kind of video/audio messages about the next steps after finding the USB drive, for decrypting the filesystem, or getting to the next step.

Finally, a turn. Each USB drive contains only 1/7 of the info needed for the exploit. So, everyone must reunite on a floating island above the Bermuda Triangle's center.

Then, it all happens.

Last edited by Olmectron,

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add a .txt in the obfuscated .Zip that says in either really tiny or huge bold letters "I'm Rick James Bitch! Happy April Fools day, now buy another one(wii u) ya rich mothafukkah!!"

Reactions: Margarine67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto