Hardware Where is the best and cheapest place to buy a Jap. 3DS?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Since Nintendo anounced digital downloads I've decided to go Japanese with Nintendo. My first question is:

Where can I buy a cheap Japanese 3DS?(I prefer Fire Emblem Kakusei Ed.)(Or Kingdom Hearts ed. is good as well)

Can I use a European credit card in the Japanese eShop?

Where can I learn to read Japanese?(*sigh* I KNOW IT HAS BEEN ASKED. Is/are there book/s or courses?)

Thanks,

EON

Oh and I won't buy from Playasia they are WAY to expensive! Yesasia maybe?(I can't load it atm)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Since Nintendo anounced digital downloads I've decided to go Japanese with Nintendo. My first question is:

Where can I buy a cheap Japanese 3DS?(I prefer Fire Emblem Kakusei Ed.)(Or Kingdom Hearts ed. is good as well)

Where can I learn to read Japanese?(*sigh* I KNOW IT HAS BEEN ASKED. Is/are there book/s or courses?)

Thanks,

EON

Oh and I won't buy from Playasia they are WAY to expensive! Yesasia maybe?(I can't load it atm)
You can probably find some cheap online or something, I wouldn't really know.

You should be able to use a European Credit Card on the Jap. 3DS

You can learn Japanese by following Densetsu's guide here http://gbatemp.net/topic/290986-learning-japanese-the-nihongo-faq/

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
it will take you YEARS to learn japanese, its not something you learn casually just because you want to understand a few words on a japanese 3ds.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

1198720.jpg

Or you get a Japanese teacher and move to Japan innit.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Okay then:
The cheapest possible way is:
1. Get a trustful contact in Japan.
2. Buy a 3DS in the Japanese Amazon, and send it to your contact in Japan.
3. Let him/her ship it to your home, using FedEx.
4. Fund him/her all the costs.

I have no problems at all, using 3V Card (a Dutch service, providing you a legit, European, Prepaid Visa Voucher or Card, but I only have experience with their Vouchers).

Where can I learn to read Japanese?(*sigh* I KNOW IT HAS BEEN ASKED. Is/are there book/s or courses?)"
The best course you can follow for free, would be Livemocha.
It's a community-based language learning site.
You can get paid versions of the lessons, taught by professional teachers, or you can get free versions of the lessons, taught by native speakers of that language.

Tip: I should stay away from Yes-Asia, they have a chance that your 3DS will never reach your home.
Play-Asia might be more expensive, but you'll get your 3DS for 100% sure (ship with FedEx).

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded