Where cane I buy a New 3ds (XL)

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dumb question. If there was a place where anyone could buy a 3DS XL "for like reallllly cheap", then they would quickly sell out and no one would be able to buy them there anymore.

Your best option would be physical stores or local online classifieds that would only be accessible to people in your area.

• Haha
Reactions: Blythe93

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the price range for "reallllly cheap"? It's next to impossible in finding a New3DS XL at the price less than or equal to its full launch price. Gonna have to check resellers/scalpers if you want one and those will very much likely be a lot more expensive.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Your best option would be physical stores or local online classifieds that would only be accessible to people in your area.
I second this as that's how I got my new 3DS XL (top IPS) last year for around $120. It came with the third party stylus, charging cable and protective carry bag. Condition was 9/10.
After that, I purchased new protective shell, cartridge cover, official stylus and 2x screen protectors, all for around $30.

Prices on ebay are ridiculous nowadays. I regret not buying the dual IPS model, but this one will do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?