Older case, NEW Nintendo 2DS XL, (Almost Fully Functional) i need originals hacked archives

Obsoletecookie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, it's me, again, after almost three year, however, meanwhile i was working, finally, i fully complete the 2ds XL of some years ago, however, now i have a new problem, the console now has all parts that i need it to run it, but, there's the problem, when i buy literally, just the motherboard (with some other parts), i didn't know what other problems would it be in the console in the moment, and now, after that, i have a bricked New 2DS XL, so there you have it, now to fully complete this mission of some years ago.

i need a copy of the SD of some Original and recently Hacked New 2DS XL, this may sound weird, but i know for a fact, but i don't know fully porcent, that in the older versions of the family of 3ds's hacked, it'spossible, cause i did it, for example if i fully complete the steps for a recent hacked 3ds, those documents, it's what i need it, but i need for a recent new 2ds xl, i don't know if is possible to do this in the New's 3DS familiy for this.

in the old 3ds, and Old 3ds xl, is posible to do this, obviosly, separatly, the archives for the old 3ds to the old 3ds and the old 3ds xl to the old 3ds xl, to understand it well, for the moment, i can't find it on internet, i try it, or maybe, i'm really stoopid, i don't know another solution for a new 2ds xl missing documents of the original sd (cause i never had it) so, if there's another posibility i would very apreciate it, and this can be use for other for reference in a future if this could happen to anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.