Homebrew Where can you find Wii U emulators like Genesis Plus?

robco7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
I'm sorry if I was wrong in thinking only roms aren''t allowed to ask for here, but can anyone tell me where to find emulators like WiiMednafen, Genesis Plus, and Snes9x GX? I don't think RetroArch works with Sega games, and I haven't been able to get many games for other consoles compatible with it. They were all posted by xs4all on wiiuiso.com, but I don't know where else to find them. I already have them installed, but I realize now that I need a backup in case anything ever happens, and I know a friend who's been trying to mod his Wii U.

I remember seeing something on another site, but it said it was for the vWii. I think WiiMednafen and Genesis Plus might load the vWii side, but I'm able to open them from the Wii U dashboard, so I don't know if that's the same thing, especially since some people said you need to mod the vWii for any of that stuff.

D

Deleted User

I'm sorry if I was wrong in thinking only roms aren''t allowed to ask for here, but can anyone tell me where to find emulators like WiiMednafen, Genesis Plus, and Snes9x GX? I don't think RetroArch works with Sega games, and I haven't been able to get many games for other consoles compatible with it. They were all posted by xs4all on wiiuiso.com, but I don't know where else to find them. I already have them installed, but I realize now that I need a backup in case anything ever happens, and I know a friend who's been trying to mod his Wii U.

I remember seeing something on another site, but it said it was for the vWii. I think WiiMednafen and Genesis Plus might load the vWii side, but I'm able to open them from the Wii U dashboard, so I don't know if that's the same thing, especially since some people said you need to mod the vWii for any of that stuff.
https://wiidatabase.de/
This is a reliable german emulation site that has Wii and Wii U emulators. The site get´s updated on a regular basis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo