What one gaming thing you wish you bought in the past?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, you're one of those people who didn't own a PS2? I always thought that was a myth.:lol:
I did grow up with a PS2. Used to play Pac-Man World 2 and Gran Turismo on there.

Reactions: Flame and Dust2dust

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, you're one of those people who didn't own a PS2? I always thought that was a myth.:lol:

Far from me the idea of bragging, but besides the Nomad, I also own Rule of Rose. And I would need to check, but it might still be factory sealed, as I don't remember ever playing it. Back then, I was buying games in my local video games shop (which is now closed, sadly), bringing them home, and putting them on the shelf, thinking I'll open it later when I have time to play it. Well, it turns out my backlog was always huge, and time was always something I lacked, so several games went unopened. Then the next console generation came out and I forgot about them. I saw this listing on ebay for the game. That price is absolutely ludicrous. :rofl:
Hello fellow lesbian loli cult horror game owner!

• Haha
Reactions: Flame and Dust2dust

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the Pandora or the original GPD Win. I was too young and broke at the time to ever afford the GPD Win during their original heyday and a Windows handheld with a built-in controller was pretty novel back then. The only alternative was the Smach Z which died in development

Reactions: Flame

OrionTempest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda wish I could have gotten my grandpa's old Odyssey2, but he sold it along with everything else to move into the city after grandma passed.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's so special about the New 3DS (non XL)? I bought mine for 100 bucks CIB on a cosplay con last year, did they increase in price or something?
Yeah they've increased in price and they're harder to find than the XL version, at least here in the UK. Not impossible to find but I'd just love to have had a brand-new model at RRP.

Reactions: Mayo1990

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just wish I started magic:the gathering sooner. Black lotus is now a months wage at the least, so collecting that set would've been more lucrative than my education.

Can't say the same for electronics. I've bought a launch day 3ds and en much later axl version. Also a via. All are collecting dust. Steam deck is different, but that's way more modern.

coldercake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had bought games like Bravely Default or Fire Emblem on my 3ds when i was like 8, I remember seeing them and being interested in all the designs and artwork but the gameplay itself seemed boring. Fast forward to now and turn based rpgs are mostly my bread and butter, and if I had started playing them back then I would have been able to experience a lot more games and be able to play different ones now instead of going back to beat games like chrono trigger that came before my time.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brought from the past to the present? 🤔

Or do you mean bought? Let's assume it's bought.

It'd be a PS4 Pro 500 Million Edition and never update it, well, that never happened.

• Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto