Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
its 1 GB of internal re-writable storage. originally geared towards developers who would not need to continually eject a msd card. the nand is pretty slow, when compared to a msd card. i do believe the nand is booted first, and so the kernel must be placed there. i haven't used my rpg in ages, but its really nice to discuss it again. it is one of the best built nds flash kits i've ever used.

-another world

Reactions: VatoLoco

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
[CSB] I once used my RPG to share a couple of games with a young kid in a doctor's waiting room.

He was bored with playing the same old games on his TTDS, so I asked his parents if they'd mind if I gave him some new ones. As the lad was getting restless (ok, annoyingly noisy), they said yes, no problem - anything to keep him occupied.

So we went through my game collection, and he picked out the ones that interested him.

Copied the chosen files from my microSD to NAND, put kid's microSD in the RPG, moved the files from NAND to his microSD.

It certainly helped to pass the time and keep the peace. (Bonus: the receptionist smiled and gave me the thumbs up for basically helping a small boy to pirate video games.)

I also like the fact that the kernel resides on the NAND. Leaves more room on the microSD for ROMs, homebrew, DPGs and so forth.

Reactions: VatoLoco

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4