Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buy repeaters. problem solved.
And how exactly are zombie-killing-multi-pea shooting pea plants going to send the internet over extended distances? The internet can't just hop onto a series of peas and go accross yards.

Besides... where is he going to come up with the sun to even afford multiple Repeaters?

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Besides... where is he going to come up with the sun to even afford multiple Repeaters?

Twin sunflowers in columns 2 and 3.
(leave column 1 open in case of miner attack)
:teach:
I always just sunflower the first 2 rows then walnuts then 2 rows of peashooters then walnuts! It's probably the best (and easiest) way to beat the game! Never had a problem with Miners though...

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I always just sunflower the first 2 rows then walnuts then 2 rows of peashooters then walnuts! It's probably the best (and easiest) way to beat the game! Never had a problem with Miners though...
Waste of a column. Theres no need for TWO columns of Wallnuts if the 1st (One on the most right) column is doing it's job holding off zombies. If you have Walnuts protecting just sunflowers, then they're just sitting there doing nothing, making them a waste of space and sun. And if you're bad enough at the game that zombies always break through the 1st wall and manage to get to the 2nd to justify the 2nd column's existence, then you're NOT playing the game like a boss.
You should only need one column of Wallnuts at the very most.

Though you do have the right idea with two rows of sunflowers.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Waste of a column. Theres no need for TWO columns of Wallnuts if the 1st (One on the most right) column is doing it's job holding off zombies. If you have Walnuts protecting just sunflowers, then they're just sitting there doing nothing, making them a waste of space and sun. And if you're bad enough at the game that zombies always break through the 1st wall and manage to get to the 2nd to justify the 2nd column's existence, then you're NOT playing the game like a boss.

It's only for protection, I don't ever use them. Besides, when playing with 2 rows of sunflowers you kinda build up quite a bit of sun in the later levels...

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

It's only for protection, I don't ever use them. Besides, when playing with 2 rows of sunflowers you kinda build up quite a bit of sun in the later levels...
for miners and such, i always have my cherry bomb jalapeno and squash.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Correction, if they're not being used, its insurance, not protection. Insurance or not, protection or not, if your 1st set of wallnuts are doing their jobs holding off the feverheads, then it just makes the 2nd set all the more pointless, and a waste of space and sun. This is space that can be used for Snow Peas or Snow Melons that can reduce Zombie walking+chewing speed by half, or more magnets to cock block carpenters/miners/quarterbacks/buckethead. KFC

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, snip some of the shit out of that tower of quotes, please.
I don't need yet another notification every time either of you say something.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip for my sanity

noob items if you ask me.

Though maybe not the squash.

The only time I use a cherry bomb is on the final wave fole the sole reason to hurry-up my inevitable victory.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
potato mine the first two zombies. Maybe even the fourth. Use that time to gather enough sun to afford repeaters instead of peashooters.
Column of sunflowers (upgrade to twin sunflowers as opportunities occur)
Two columns of repeaters
Empty column
Column of torchwood
Column of tall-nuts.
Go back and add more repeaters in the empty column if there is enough time.
Win.

And in case of miners, use magnet shrooms and coffee beans

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

The only time I use a cherry bomb is on the final wave fole the sole reason to hurry-up my inevitable victory.
they're insurance. quick-kill + i can plant anything on that spot again right after.
sunflower just cost 50 suns, i just use the shovel to dig out the sun, plant squash(first on the list since it's only 50 suns). then plant the sunflower again.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

they're insurance. quick-kill + i can plant anything on that spot again right after.
sunflower just cost 50 suns, i just use the shovel to dig out the sun, plant squash(first on the list since it's only 50 suns). then plant the sunflower again.
I'd make a video showing you how to boss at PvZ, but SOPA would just ruin that.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

I'd make a video showing you how to boss at PvZ, but SOPA would just ruin that.
haha, i know how to play pvz, i just use 2 lines of sunflower, 2 repeaters and 1 wallnut/tallnut. as i said, those are just for insurance.
however if i won't be playing story mode, i would use a different set of plants.

also my fave is the first 2 night levels, i could finish the game w/o planting any pea shooter/repeater.

sopa thread into pvz thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...