OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
So what did you guys all do last night?

For me it was boredom till midnight, watched some fireworks and headed into the city centre with some friends and drank some booze and we visited some parties, I had a great time, so what's your experience with NY's eve 2007?

EDIT:

Oh and it was almost 6AM when I got home >_>

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's is to long to tell the whole night, but some things i can point out:

-starting the new year 5 minutes to early, resulting everbody on the balcony next to us running outside with champagne and stuff. And then they where like "haha"you started the new year to early!. So we waited a few seconds. And then again we did the countdown with our group
tongue.gif
. And this time they followed us and popped their champagne bottles, but it was still to early
biggrin.gif
D that was fun, but they didnt laugh
tongue.gif

-around 00:30 some dude from that same balcony starts pissing from there. So we are like WTF. And my brother starts shouting thinks like: Those students these days in there big houses think they own the world! death to the proletariat! etc etc. And they called him a EMO (LOLOL) and that they couldnt hear him. So we got a electric Megaphone and he continued his story, in about 5min he got all those people back inside
tongue.gif

and now im done typing ... it was fun.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I appeared at my dads house around 5, had some curry and went out. Came back around 10 and courtesy of jetlag and games (damn you The Witcher) I fell asleep shortly thereafter.
Woke up on the sofa around 2:30am and have been up more or less since then.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I was doiing nothing, sitting by the computer, only drinked champain (really it was beer
smile.gif
) with other family members but about half of glass
tongue.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Went to dinner at my boss's house, with his fam, his sister-in-law, and her two daughters (one of whom works at city hall with me). Around 11:30 we went to the local shrine. Wished for three things at the shrine, my family's health, my law school apps, and one of those daughters
wink.gif

n2601086_32673797_8789.jpg

n2601086_32673792_9296.jpg

yeah that's my car. It was even worse tonight, totally covered in snow. Bah, I hate winter.

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Ate way too much sugar, drank three liters of coke and watched 3 hours of buffy.

Then harassed #gbatemp.net and posted penises on 4chan.

Not the worst new year's I've had.

And yes, I'm old enough to drink. I have my own booze stash. And I didn't drink a drop.

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i went to an event... some formal party... pretty fucking huge... it's in toronto on college/yonge. it's called 'carlu'... i got hammered... threw up all night... good times.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Went to a friend's house and took guitar hero (all 4) with me and showed her and her son how to play. Although right at midnight I was playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance with her son (he loves super hero stuff).
We were also calling people to find out if they were back in town yet, but everyone was still out on vacation.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stayed up till 11:40 watching tv waiting for the ball to drop, and then I decided that it was to boring, so I went to sleep.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went to sleep, but woke up from all the fireworks or gunfire. i cant even get a decent sleep around here.
smile.gif

humbug

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want over to a parent's friends house. There were little kids. Screaming and running. Everywhere. I got headaches. cause they were listening to gay music.

We all did the countdown, stayed for an extra 3 hours. I was on the computer all the time
biggrin.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
From 10 to 12pm I acted in a play, which was great (people loved it and congratulated me, wooyay!)
Past 12pm I drank a lot and ate cake and danced with people, until 3am... at which time I realized I was getting very sick so I went home. Posted the happy new year topic and went straight to bed.
And now here I am with this nasty flu ... *sigh*
frown.gif

but yesterday evening was fantastic so I'm OK.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From 10 to 12pm I acted in a play, which was great (people loved it and congratulated me, wooyay!)
Past 12pm I drank a lot and ate cake and danced with people, until 3am... at which time I realized I was getting very sick so I went home. Posted the happy new year topic and went straight to bed.
And now here I am with this nasty flu ... *sigh*
frown.gif

but yesterday evening was fantastic so I'm OK.

Costello, do you have pics of you in the play?

I wanna see
tongue.gif

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
went to an expensivee restaurant and got back home at like 11:30
then watched the ball drop on tv
and then switched to nathan philips square and watched we will rock you
thenn was talking to my famillyy until like, 3
smile.gif

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, like every year it seems, I got sick right after Xmas, and spent New Year's Eve downing festive shots of green death nyquil.
frown.gif

A shame too, since this is my first NYE in San Francisco and I wanted to see what kind of parties there were...but I was so trashed on cold meds I couldn't stay awake. My pals all called me around midnight, and I didn't even hear the phone...

2008 is off to a great start! ... but it would almost have to be better than 2007, which was an awful year for me.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was pretty lame. My brother, one of our good friends and I went out to get some Cold Stone ice cream. Then to his house for some 4-5 hours of guitar hero. We passed it all on easy
biggrin.gif

Lame.
frown.gif

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I worked from 6-12...we closed five minutes early...and on the drive home it turned 12:00....I then continued to honk crazily and flash my lights at people and scream out the windows.

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    @salazarcosplay Ah well I backed it up, but I didn't upgrade it. a long time ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty I don't have a ROG ally
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't have one either
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AcuteBulbasaurappears, A cute bulbasaur appears. :D
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The Wii U gamepads are tied to the console's region, so its impossible to find a cheap gamepad that supports your model.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Unless you modify your system, of course, and remove the region check.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, im now by episode 8 of lain
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty can we discuss chrono trigger
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I like how the game had the middle ages 1000AD, the dark ages 600AD.It was great seeing the post robot apocalypse 2300 like Terminator and enter the matrix. some of mad max and fallout. 2300ad though it could had used more elements instead of just a generic ai uprising. It was a great idea for their judgement day to be 1999 Y2K.

-great additions if they would have made an expansion or dlc in my opinion would be finding out humans trapped in a matrix -

a follower having a cyborg character living tissue over metal endoskelleton like terminator, and the synths from fallout
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    4After Zeal fell it would have been good to see more ancient eras. Perhaps Sumeria based in one area, then Egypt based in another area, Greek based in another area, then roman based in another area before the middle ages.---------

----between 1000ad and 1999 is a big gap they should have had the age of revolution like the american and French Revolution

then the cowboyy era in one area of map and the Industrial revolution/age of enlightmentthen a ww1 and ww2 and a cold war era
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could have added 75,000 bc like assassins creed. zeal was already establish in 12, 000 bc , soething before the kindom rose
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty they could also add age of dscover, colonialism ect
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    renaissance
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty what did you think
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I think glenn (the frog) after becomming human had an affair with the queen
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so he is the great great great great grandfather of marle @Xdqwerty
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they made it like Lancelot from king arthur legends
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just found out i'm now taller than my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, sorry i was busy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty thats completely fine
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay,
    the ds version added a secret boss reference to chrono cross
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty did you finish watching naruto shippuden and Boruto
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty did you finish watching naruto shippuden and Boruto