What do you watch on YouTube when you are having a tough mental health day?

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Same damn things over and I've again. I'm a guy that no mater what video or video game I've played, I'll always have another reaosn to laugh at them. Even if I ain't feeling right, which is rare.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mostly classic car videos. One channel in particular "Rare Classic Cars & Automotive History" is excellent for featuring the best of the 50's-70's American car industry. And I also like the reviews on "Curious Cars" for the guy's attitude and bitching about the Florida weather.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well you know, mental health really is a big issue and it is there, I dare to say that even more than the previous generation.

I had many many troubles in the past when I was a teenager, some of them still exist today. It is very hard to live with them, but it is possible. I had a very rough childhood and first teenager years, I could have become an addict or an alcoholic easily, hands down I was in the worst places you could imagine. But I keep looking forward. This is just a quick resume but of course it took some years, many suffering nights and a lot more of hard experiences but in the end, the peace prevaled. Today I am a teacher, I have a son, a daughter and I have been married for 17 years. Of course every now and then, the brain does play tricks and I have some tough nights every now and then, but keep in mind this:

You can control it. You can take control of your life, even if you feel so deep down in madness. I did it, and so can you. I am willing to talk to anybody who has issues, and help in any way I can. Because it IS difficult, because almost nobody understand what do you feel, and mostly because when you are having a tough mental health, nothing seems to have sense at all. So please, remember, there is always something good in the way, no matter how grim or dark the moment is, there is always hope, there is always something that will bring a smile to your face. Just don't give up, never give up. Keep going, no matter the circumstances.

Now, regarding the things in youtube, well, I am a wrestling fan, a horror fan, and of course a videogame fan. So I always end up watching somethig related. Go see some matches, go see some Dorkly bits, go see some ghosts / UFOs footage. But, alas, don't watch TOO MUCH content on the internet, keep it dynamic, between games, youtube / every video platform, PC, your studies or work, a little walk here and there, and most importantly, be close to the people you love (be it just one or many) That way you will feel complete.

• Love

baku-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A nice travel or photography video, or a good roasting of an absolutely terrible anime or of absolutely terrible anime tropes will usually do it for me! That or a good remix of a favorite piece of video game music, or maybe even a hardware tutorial or unboxing video, sometimes. It doesn’t take much to take my mind away from the crapiness of the world, as temporary of a respite as it usually is.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
news events, war updates, realtime war vids, paranormal vids, police case vids, humorous vids, crash vids, doorbell vids and gaming vids :)

And then RedTube :evil:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Recently, it's mostly pop-ups telling me to disable my adblock add-on. Then I take a walk outside or focus on the projects I still have going on... which most of the times makes me feel better.

You could say Youtube recently increased my mental health by keeping me away from it. Would you let that sink in.
Btw, now it's half past 1 AM over here and after waking up to a nightly flash of creativity (accompanied by some old people pain) I almost forgot to go back to bed and opened Youtube. Since they still seem to hate me for valuing my privacy, I might as well go to bed again. Thanks, Youtube, for ensuring I get enough sleep.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
open your back log shows from your drive or from a free streaming site and Binge it and turn your phone to silent untill you are done, youtube is so year 2000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto