What Cuban GFs do you watch when you have a tough (insert quirky mental issue) day?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cuban Girlfriends are real, and serious. It's important to have some sort of Cuban Girlfriend as some sort of escape or even just something that blocks out the demons wanting to come out (please stop using socks, was fun in a movie once).

I like watching videos of screaming Cuban GFs, Cuban Vloggers, Cuban Actresses Rankings, anything. Compilation videos titled something like:
"Mi primera compra en un SUPERMERCADO en México 🇲🇽"
or
"¡Me iré traumatizada de México para Cuba! ¡Necesitaré más de un año para superarlo!"

What Cuban Girlfriend content do y'all gals and pals watch when you want to have a mental... uh... boost? :creep:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still yet to see these Cuban girls you've been raving about lately. Got any pics? Cuban gothiccs too if possible. ktnxbye! :mellow:

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why not? Is that level of combined hotness too difficult for you to fathom? :huh:
Cuba:
there%27s-no-food-over-here-matty-matheson.gif

Post automatically merged:

I must host another charity event for our dear brothers and sisters in Cuba.

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, can't they be/ live in other countries other than Cuba? He himself said alot of them are fleeing to Mexico.. They can't be hungry forever. :angry:
Yes!
Now, heres my 90s Cuban GF: Jackie García
images

We're still proud she could escape Cuba in order to chase a Telenovela career in Mexico, and then went to Miami and she disappeared.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto