What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Pirated tried Dragon Ball Xenoverse on X360 and I liked it, so I bought it for PS4, ooohhh has been a long time since the last time I even played a DB game, never caught the PS2 ones and didn't liked the other ones I tried that I was thinking suffered from the curse of "good anime, bad games" but looks like isn't the case.
Anyway..... I made a female (loli) majin, I just couldn't resist. just finished Frieza's saga and started Cell's.

Also my cousin handed over my midnight purple ON3DS(AKA: Old Nintendo 3DS) after a year and a half I lended it to her, and now that I see a regular 3DS again I can't believe the sharpness and detail of the smaller screen, this reaffirm my verdict of waiting for the NN3DS(dammit NOA :angry:). I'll use it when I could just for dat sharp screen :yaynds:.

Maybe you could "try" Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 on the DS, the game was quite fun.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I finally beat Kirby: Canvas Curse (DS) yesterday. Normally I'd start up another game to replace it, but I'm already spreading myself too thin with how many games I'm playing. I might need to clip some of them and focus on fewer for now, since I'm playing like 7 at once.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I finally beat Kirby: Canvas Curse (DS) yesterday. Normally I'd start up another game to replace it, but I'm already spreading myself too thin with how many games I'm playing. I might need to clip some of them and focus on fewer for now, since I'm playing like 7 at once.

I alternate between 1 RPG and 2 other genre games or 3 other genre games at the same time, mostly action adventure, platformer or other ~10 hours games while completing the +60 hours RPG, with of course some other more passenger games like Smash Brothers and such in between.
Right now I'm on the RPG-less phase. once I finish Infamous 2(that I haven't touched since last Monday, I blame you DBX) maybe I'll use the RPG slot with another Tales of game.

Yesterday tested Borderlands 2 online with my change from HDD to SSD and double memory RAM(and dual channel), the performance was notoriously better from last time I played, now the game moves as well as when my laptop was new(and with Win 7, I have 10 installed), I should consider start playing my Steam backlog(which is big enough to start worrying), but my console backlog is worse.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
3ds i am thinking of doing the original but the only ways i can play it now is through emulator and i feel to tempted to cheat with emulators. also have the wii as a option but i can cheat too so welp theres the delema
How could you cheat on the Wii version? The Wii VC version doesn't have save states. None of the N64 games on Wii VC do, to my knowledge.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my capture card up and running, decided my first capture would be a No Death Run on Gaiares (genesis), I believe this makes the third no death run on this game. No Cheats or Hacks on a original Model 1 Genesis through RGB. it looks really good on the best quality. also due to interlacing my shield and afew other artifacts are invisble half the time. thanks to youtube

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got bored and did a colour pencil sketch of a chocobo on New Art Academy 3DS. It's truly woeful as I can't draw worth a toss, but it's not bad by my standards for something done freehand with no guide image on a badly calibrated 3DS XL touch screen in a game I paid less than a fiver for. By a man with no measurable talent.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...