What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing much today. Managed to clear Fynn's Castle underground secret 5Floor, pain in the but wild encounters. Recieved the White Mask.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
started skyward sword on hero mode.

What is that? I'm only on my first playthrough.

Anyways:
- Got to Sanctuary in Borderlands 2 after it warps to the sky. God I hate that Thresher boss. Seriously, I was at 950k, so close to a million, and that thing killed me like 4 times and I went down to 725k bucks. I was pissed. But eventually me and the Hyperion bots took it down lol.
-I'm close to prestiging in Black Ops 2. Not much of a feat, but hey, I don't play shooters that much, so this is impressive for me and I feel good about it. I am going to do it today that's why I'm posting it now.
- Just beat Tetris on the Gameboy on Marathon. SOOOOO HARD. That game is the REAL tetris game.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I managed to get a Gold Star in Octopus Dance in NintendoLand. I got one in Captain Falcon's game too. Trying to get all the ones I can, but damn, that Zelda and Donkey Kong one is so hard.
the zelda one is very easy of you have 3-4 people to play with
What is that? I'm only on my first playthrough.

its like a master quest but for skyward sword

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the zelda one is very easy of you have 3-4 people to play with

Except I don't. I'm the only one in the house who plays video games lol. The only time I play with people is when I bring my WiiU to one of my friends place.

Hero Mode sounds sweet. I wanna play it. But sadly I just beat the Earth Temple so I still have quite a ways to go.

Also, just prestiged in Blops2. Funny, I'm getting the double XP thing, and I went into a match on Hijack, I went 39-6 lol. I felt really good afterwards. Met a cool buddy online too.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I got the clawshots in skyward sword. I have to admit the process seemed a little trickier than the last but before I don't think I actually went looking for relics until AFTER getting all the tears. I spent a lot more time desperately running to get to the next tear to stop the clock again and actually died a couple times as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, we just talked like 2 hours ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had the Goodyear blimp fly real low right over my house this morning, was weird looking up and seeing it that close up. Memorial golf tourney going on by me in Dublin Ohio and its there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add more events
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add...