What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing much today. Managed to clear Fynn's Castle underground secret 5Floor, pain in the but wild encounters. Recieved the White Mask.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
started skyward sword on hero mode.

What is that? I'm only on my first playthrough.

Anyways:
- Got to Sanctuary in Borderlands 2 after it warps to the sky. God I hate that Thresher boss. Seriously, I was at 950k, so close to a million, and that thing killed me like 4 times and I went down to 725k bucks. I was pissed. But eventually me and the Hyperion bots took it down lol.
-I'm close to prestiging in Black Ops 2. Not much of a feat, but hey, I don't play shooters that much, so this is impressive for me and I feel good about it. I am going to do it today that's why I'm posting it now.
- Just beat Tetris on the Gameboy on Marathon. SOOOOO HARD. That game is the REAL tetris game.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I managed to get a Gold Star in Octopus Dance in NintendoLand. I got one in Captain Falcon's game too. Trying to get all the ones I can, but damn, that Zelda and Donkey Kong one is so hard.
the zelda one is very easy of you have 3-4 people to play with
What is that? I'm only on my first playthrough.

its like a master quest but for skyward sword

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the zelda one is very easy of you have 3-4 people to play with

Except I don't. I'm the only one in the house who plays video games lol. The only time I play with people is when I bring my WiiU to one of my friends place.

Hero Mode sounds sweet. I wanna play it. But sadly I just beat the Earth Temple so I still have quite a ways to go.

Also, just prestiged in Blops2. Funny, I'm getting the double XP thing, and I went into a match on Hijack, I went 39-6 lol. I felt really good afterwards. Met a cool buddy online too.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I got the clawshots in skyward sword. I have to admit the process seemed a little trickier than the last but before I don't think I actually went looking for relics until AFTER getting all the tears. I spent a lot more time desperately running to get to the next tear to stop the clock again and actually died a couple times as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...