What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unified europe under the wise rule of the kaiser

qzozft.jpg

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally made it back to Kayley or whatever in Golden Sun. Out of the "Eastern" area. I hate that place. Its where I put down the game most often.
Are you talking about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn?
If so, I played that game for hours upon hours, and then the game started to glitch out and I couldn't progress further. I still have yet to actually beat it...

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No no, im playing the first one. For GBA. Im emulating it on my phone. I have owned DD for about 2 years and i havent played it yet.
In that case, I remember playing that game like 7 years ago. I've tried playing through it like 9 times but only actually beat it once, but that was a long time ago. This game franchise has to be one of my favourites of all time.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat 1 a lot of times, 2, i have only been able to get almost all the way though it once... and the game glitched my Mars star out of my inventory :S

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-Rescued Roland in Borderlands 2 on the second playthrough. I don't care what people say, that part is hard. Luckily I was able to do it without dying. But still, had to completely change the way I play. I usually do a run and gun style. Shoot first ask questions later with the Siren. But now I just sit back and pick them off one by one.

-I also beat the forest temple in Skyward Sword. I gave my Wii away to my younger sister so I couldn't finish playing it, but now that I have the WiiU I've been playing it non stop.

-Now I can't decide what I should play now for the night, I'm thinking maybe some Torchlight 2, or something on Steam.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cleaned up my desk after the k101 revo review. it was littered with msd cards, clone systems, cables, cords, game carts, and other crap i used during the review process. took me close to 30 min to clean it up.

-another world

Better achievement then "I didn't buy something on a steam sale"

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a couple stamps on Nintendo Land and some stickers on Paper Mario SS, saw what I did.
Played a couple matches on Fifa 12 tournament with my bro. Gonna play Final Fantasy II Psp and put the damn egg on the stupid green lake.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I got the boss key in the fire temple in Ocarina of Time Master Quest.

I had forgotten how many mini-boss type enemies there are in that dungeon. (either that or they're not all there in the normal OoT. I'm getting close to that point replaying through the original with my wife so I'll find out soon enough.)
I prefer not to use the fairy's hints at all so it took me a get the weakness on the skating fire thing and the heavily armored axe-man taking down half my life with every blow was enough to kill off me and the three bottled fairies I found in the same room with him on the first try (I was being a wimp and trying to kill him from a distance with bombs, bombchus and Din's Fire but he started running and caught up with me. I continued and was left without my stock of explosives and was forced to use my sword which ended up being much easier along with a little magic I was able to get back.) The other enemies were not as much of a chore.

*I'm too lazy to Google the enemy names today so that'll have to do.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got the boss key in the fire temple in Ocarina of Time Master Quest.

I had forgotten how many mini-boss type enemies there are in that dungeon. (either that or they're not all there in the normal OoT. I'm getting close to that point replaying through the original with my wife so I'll find out soon enough.)
I prefer not to use the fairy's hints at all so it took me a get the weakness on the skating fire thing and the heavily armored axe-man taking down half my life with every blow was enough to kill off me and the three bottled fairies I found in the same room with him on the first try (I was being a wimp and trying to kill him from a distance with bombs, bombchus and Din's Fire but he started running and caught up with me. I continued and was left without my stock of explosives and was forced to use my sword which ended up being much easier along with a little magic I was able to get back.) The other enemies were not as much of a chore.

*I'm too lazy to Google the enemy names today so that'll have to do.

I was reading the Goron's hints (I play the same way you do, ignoring Navi), and one of them mentions a "dancing" enemy (the fire skating thing) and using bombs. His way annoyed me, so I ended up hookshotting the thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I had some ideas for megaman based game
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty make people have their own character
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and be able to fight other players
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and co op
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, kind of like mugen or rivals of aether?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use...