What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I´ve played RedCard 2003 (Gamecube; soccer) and unlocked a number of fantasy teams:
Australia - Dolphins
USA - Soldiers
Japan - Samurai
Nigeria - Apes

You can guess which one I found very shocking. Different times...
However, I do not think the developers at Midway had bad intentions. In my view, people who make this association have a problem. All nationalities have the same genetic distance with regards to other apes (arguably humans are also apes).

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@hippy dave , I found a way to "cheat" in that Mario face power moon. I'm using the album to go between the blank canvas and the actual image of his face. you need to take a pic right when you're talking to the toad or else the picture will be too large. I got 77 on my first attempt out of 80. I just take a pic of me on the blank canvas, then go between the image of his face and that image to see exactly where to place the facial feature. maybe this is actually what you're supposed to do? it's hard as hell still but it's much, much easier.

Reactions: hippy dave

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beat my life record by one. (kong-fused cliffs at about 53 minutes). I'm using the actual cartridge and controller with a retron 3 (no save states):
20200807_155356_HDR.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@hippy dave , how did you go about getting power moons when you couldn't find anymore? did you put the game off to the side or did you use an faq? I'm trying to decide if I want to cheat. I might feel sad if I do though and the game is completely over.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I wouldn´t regard information gathering as cheating. Looking up the info is no different from sharing info at school prior to the internet or just sb giving you a tip while watching you play. Cheating is about game manipulation.
Besides, even with FAQ I sometimes cannot find sth (e.g. I´ve been stuck Metroid Prime 2 for years).

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@hippy dave , how did you go about getting power moons when you couldn't find anymore? did you put the game off to the side or did you use an faq? I'm trying to decide if I want to cheat. I might feel sad if I do though and the game is completely over.
Hm I thought I used a fake Wedding Bowser amiibo to find moons, but I just googled and apparently that is for finding coins. So... honestly I don't remember if I found them all myself or looked any up.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, the amiibos only show where power moons that that toad shows you. he shows you where almost all are, but that doesn't make them easy still. I've spent thousands of coins on him. I'm just down to 40 moons, 2 of which I know where they are but can't get. I haven't found all purple coins in any kingdom either. I need them for the outfits and possibly power moons from toadette.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the last purple coins in cap kingdom and three or four more in cascade kingdom in odyssey. I can't remember the last time I 100% a game and with no guide either. I haven't used a guide with any switch game, which is probably why I only have like seven monster abilities in final fantasy vii when I'm at the final dungeon. I did get that one life up squid in shantae and the seven sirens in that minigame where you can't miss once (shooting gallery). however, that was a few weeks ago. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-