What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried EarthBound for the first time yesterday. It's interesting, and the general style of it reminds me of a Pokemon game. But at the same time, it's hilariously illogical, making it all the more fun to play.

I also made it all the way to Master and Crazy hands on 9.0 difficulty in SSB3DS. I was feeling great, until I fell victim to the Hands five times straight.:cry:

Last edited by AdenTheThird,
Reactions: CallmeBerto

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished Sonic CD (psn) with all the trophies. I can't believe how easily I was able to get the Heavy Metal trophy, where you race Metal Sonic and have to win without taking damage. It only took me 2 tries in total. I was ecstatic when the trophy popped.

It was a great ride, and a great way to close the door on a childhood favorite.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capture.JPG

I checked my trophy list on PSN Profiles and Sonic CD's rarest trophy beat out my Guardian Lord and Flawless Raider... I can't believe it! haha

heathear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've ranked up on Dota 2 today. From Archon to Legend. It's really hard to play solo because there's a lot of toxic or cancer player on a team. But I work hard for this promotion. Now I can play with more competitive players in the game. I still prefer to play in party, I really miss my Team mates in Dota.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hi