Weirdest dreams you've experienced?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One dream I remember having when i was in middle school was, I was running down a hallway, like a dungeon crawler game. I was booking it down the hallway and there was a large bull bolting after me. That dream and another one where my teeth all crack and fall from my mouth. Horrible.

Reactions: 1B51004

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
I had a dream where a gorilla was chasing me but I was running at 0.00001 milles per hour

That's normal due to your brain being asleep, running and fighting, aswell as reading stuff (may or may not make any sense) require conscious portions of your brain, usually it will cause you wake up, a tip from when I did lucid dreaming

All my dreams are weird....

Simply put Dimethyltryptamine

Dud

Cheesehead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dreamt one time that I was playing Godzilla for the NES and I must have been thinking of that well-known creepypasta before I went to bed because that evil red kaiju showed up and the screen started playing like a PS1-rendered movie of space. I remember thinking: "NES games aren't supposed to do that" and the dream ended when I shut off the television.

Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I once had a dysphoria dream where I had chest hair. Instead of being freaked out or anything, I just sat there in the dream staring at my chest hair and was like, "I've never grown chest hair in my entire life, this isn't my dysphoria. Who's dysphoria is this?" I woke up confused and I still have no idea who's dream I was dreaming.
Of course Lilith posted this

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
my family doesn't have too much hair, i am starting to get some hair and i have what many have called a concerning amount of leg hair(so much so that in pe my friends called me spider-legs)
update: I now have way more hair than i should(from my pov anyways)

Reactions: AncientBoi

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
I usually like to browse gbatemp on my kindle before going to sleep (like right now)

Once back before the v8 update I dreamt that I was holding my kindle while reading some post on the eof, it was very trippy, like I was able to see people's profile pictures and I was also able to read the EOF letters at the top, if I recall correctly it might have been a random wiimiiswitch poll since I also remember there being a poll.

Words where unreadable, they blended whith the background and looked like squiggles, then suddenly I woke up and I saw myself siting on my bed while swiping my thumb at nothing and pretending to hold my kindle.

This was the second time that it had happened to me, the first time was mostly the same but I was reading a manga instead of browsing the eof, text was unreadable squiggles and the drawrings kept morphing around but they did have recognisable characters.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I once had this weird dream where I entered my bedroom and opened my wardrobe and instead of clothes being in it there was this spiral staircase. So I start to descend the staircase and I get to the bottom only to find another wardrobe with another spiral staircase. Down I went and yes another wardrobe with another staircase this went on for what seemed like ages but I eventually emerged in a empty room where a security guard was waiting. He said please follow me and grabbed my hand and lead me all the way back up the numerous staircases I had just came down. Once we got back to my bedroom the guard said now we go back down. And down all the stairs I went only to get to the bottom and be told to go back up again. Rinse and repeat over and over up and down up and down lol.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I once had this weird dream where I entered my bedroom and opened my wardrobe and instead of clothes being in it there was this spiral staircase. So I start to descend the staircase and I get to the bottom only to find another wardrobe with another spiral staircase. Down I went and yes another wardrobe with another staircase this went on for what seemed like ages but I eventually emerged in a empty room where a security guard was waiting. He said please follow me and grabbed my hand and lead me all the way back up the numerous staircases I had just came down. Once we got back to my bedroom the guard said now we go back down. And down all the stairs I went only to get to the bottom and be told to go back up again. Rinse and repeat over and over up and down up and down lol.
What is the hidden message behind that dream?

Reactions: AmandaRose

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let’s take a deep dive…..

Your dream is about the path of life. Your path. You go through many changes and stages of life. The security guard is the grim reaper, but they don’t just take your soul straight away, they show mercy and let you reflect on your life and your journey.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dreamt with Flame (his Avatar) and AlanJohn (I've seen him on Tweeter) and we would throw stones at people using a giant slingshot.

But the weirdest one was when I dreamt with a ghost girl that was in my room and she asked me (in dreams) to open the window so she could leave.
Woke up in the middle of the night with an open window. Not sure if that was a case of somnambulism... somnambulist 🤔?
Anyway.
Aside of that I'm recently having many lucid kind of dreams. And I don't know why but I always end up appearing doughnuts *or peanuts* when lucid dreaming.

Dud

Cheesehead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just recently I had a dream where I was trying to pirate a copy of Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U but the console that I had was Shigeru Miyamoto's and had all these cool custom icons on the home menu. I remember saying "he hacked his own console; I can't believe this" and proceeded to watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children in full speed through the internet browser.

Reactions: SAIYAN48

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I once had a dream In which I watched myself from a third-person perspective as I was being chased by two cartoonish thugs with a bat, one tall and lanky, one short and fat. We were running around an old-timey advertising post, surrounded by a white void of nothingness. In true cartoon fashion it took a while before “I” figured out that we don’t have to run around the post - we just kept going round and round until I finally got away.

448DA7D0-D6BB-4770-899D-96FC0CD50EFE.jpeg

Slapsticky. I think I woke up quite tired.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up