i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are walking and suddenly a semi, you chase it but it loops into an interdimensional time portal and you're late for your dentist appointment again. You try to do a backflip to get back to the toothpaste stand, but a man is standing there with pictures of cured meats. You want to try some but right then a giant card monster flies at you. Whoa a card monster, that's fresh. But it wasn't so much a card monster as it was a card MONSTER. Capital M, now that's something isn't it? So you walk, and your shoe is untied. You try to tie it - but it won't tie. The laces like worms slink away, drink some soda, and return rejuvenated. Unfortunately you forgot what you were doing and now you're headed down a slide - you slide into a giant pudding. The flavor is 9/10 IGN, which is to say it wasn't very good. So you take a swim and underneath there are aquatic creatures living there. You wonder if they're friendly, but before you think much on it they are munching at your feet. It's okay you never had much use for those anyway. A footless man at least you don't have to worry about tying your shoes anymore. Anyhow you fall out of the portal and would you believe it, you are at the dentist. But alas it's that pesky card MONSTER. Well you're already there so you let him clean your teeth anyway. Unfortunately he is only really interested in eating your teeth. He begins to eat them, but hey win-win they can't bother you if they aren't there. You are losing body parts at an alarming pace. But the sooner your body is gone the sooner you can experience the next life. You make up your mind to ditch the rest of it as soon as possible. You resolve to buy some vinegar and take a dive. Unfortunately (or fortunately) on the way there you are swooped up by...NONE OTHER THAN a card MONSTER. Oh but it wasn't a card monster this time but more of a CARD monster. In any case he returns your teeth and shoes. Ah well, we can't all be lucky. You go back to find the time portal but it's gone. So you buy a pack of gum with your last few dollars. You start to chew, but someone stops you - it's a scratch off? Huh, seems you won a few thousand dollars, but you're hungry so you eat the gum-ottery ticket anyway. Your eyes glaze over and your surfing on a rainbow. Now this is good, why didn't they incorporate that into mario kart? You're sliding, but you can't breathe, and god damn another card monster. You wake up but you're still asleep.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
you are walking and suddenly a semi, you chase it but it loops into an interdimensional time portal and you're late for your dentist appointment again. You try to do a backflip to get back to the toothpaste stand, but a man is standing there with pictures of cured meats. You want to try some but right then a giant card monster flies at you. Whoa a card monster, that's fresh. But it wasn't so much a card monster as it was a card MONSTER. Capital M, now that's something isn't it? So you walk, and your shoe is untied. You try to tie it - but it won't tie. The laces like worms slink away, drink some soda, and return rejuvenated. Unfortunately you forgot what you were doing and now you're headed down a slide - you slide into a giant pudding. The flavor is 9/10 IGN, which is to say it wasn't very good. So you take a swim and underneath there are aquatic creatures living there. You wonder if they're friendly, but before you think much on it they are munching at your feet. It's okay you never had much use for those anyway. A footless man at least you don't have to worry about tying your shoes anymore. Anyhow you fall out of the portal and would you believe it, you are at the dentist. But alas it's that pesky card MONSTER. Well you're already there so you let him clean your teeth anyway. Unfortunately he is only really interested in eating your teeth. He begins to eat them, but hey win-win they can't bother you if they aren't there. You are losing body parts at an alarming pace. But the sooner your body is gone the sooner you can experience the next life. You make up your mind to ditch the rest of it as soon as possible. You resolve to buy some vinegar and take a dive. Unfortunately (or fortunately) on the way there you are swooped up by...NONE OTHER THAN a card MONSTER. Oh but it wasn't a card monster this time but more of a CARD monster. In any case he returns your teeth and shoes. Ah well, we can't all be lucky. You go back to find the time portal but it's gone. So you buy a pack of gum with your last few dollars. You start to chew, but someone stops you - it's a scratch off? Huh, seems you won a few thousand dollars, but you're hungry so you eat the gum-ottery ticket anyway. Your eyes glaze over and your surfing on a rainbow. Now this is good, why didn't they incorporate that into mario kart? You're sliding, but you can't breathe, and god damn another card monster. You wake up but you're still asleep.

You ever heard of paragraphs?

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ever heard of paragraphs?
It's interesting you should ask about that. I think I may have heard about them a few years ago from a homeless man I met at a bus stop. He was sitting there in an oily cap with two coats and mismatched tennis shoes. But that wasn't what struck me most of that conversation. He also told me that he had seen a strange phenomenon down by the old mill. He was ruffling through garbage looking for a wood lamp, when he spied a pack of cards. He opened the pack, it had a smell of old spices. From the top sprung A FUCKING CARD MONSTER. That's right, and this wasn't the nice kind that just eats your teeth. It ate his whole face too. And the poor man died. Well naturally hearing this story I was quite intrigued, I lifted up his oily cap and underneath, you wouldn't believe it. It was a card monster itself! These beasts have no fear or respect for law and order. But what was rather strange is it wasn't so much a card monster, but a caRD MOnster. Anyhow, I went to run, but my shoe laces were drinking soda, and hadn't returned yet - so I fell. And into where? Straight into a puddle. Underneath all sorts of wonders looked back at me. Green glass bottles that once had absinthe, dark photos of darker kittens and my shoe laces too. Dope, anyhow before I could put them on I drowned. I woke up with an oily cap on my head and noticed there was a deck of cards in my hands. Well I will tell you I threw that deck as far as I could and the last thing I heard was "Have you ever heard of paragraphs?" - sadly before I could reply "no" I started to eat a loaf of bread.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was attached to MRI. I played myself some videogames Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Bionicles(Point and Click genre),some racing game(from some german CD-ROM PC game demos physical copy),The Sims 1 Bingo(my Sim NPC was so dumb I think as far as I remember to the point that he or she burned out some house probably his or her),some Tennis videogame for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,some two Hockey games for Sega Mega Drive,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Zombies Ate My Neighbors for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,The Batman(oh it looks like I mentioned it twice),original Super Mario Bros. 1 for Nintendo Entertainment System,Duck Hunt,probably Contra,but rather at Museum of Retro Videogames(in history-Arcade Machine Cabinet),Rayman 1,Rayman 2,Rayman 3,Rayman Hoodlum’s Revenge,Rayman 3 for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Jill of the Jungle 1,Jill of the Jungle 2,Jill of the Jungle 3,Pac-Man World 2,original Ratchet and Clank 1 for Sony PlayStation 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,Ratchet and Clank 3,Ratchet Gladiator,Ratchet and Clank Size Matters,Secret Agent Clank,Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of the Destruction for Sony PlayStation 3,Ratchet and Clank Future Quest For Booty,Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time,Ratchet and Clank All Four One,Ratchet and Clank Nexus,remake/reboot of original Ratchet and Clank videogame series for Sony PlayStation 4,Jazz Jackrabbit 1,Jazz Jackrabbit 2,Doom(2016),Doom Eternal,Unreal 1,original Unreal Tournament,Fortnite Battle Royale(just only once or twice-it’s not for me very lame brand new indie game). I prefer FPS/Arena Shooters/2D-3D Platformers rather than videogame genre of simulators. I guess people with futuristic RFID Microchips Nanoaugumentations(technological evolution)inside MRI might be riccochet bouncing like in Sonic Spinball. I also played Sonic Heroes on Microsoft Windows 7(probably),Sonic Mega Collection Plus,MOTHER 2/EarthBound,MOTHER 1/EarthBound Beginnings on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Undertale,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS,Super Metroid on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Shadow Complex,Rayman Raving Rabidds(NGBA,Microsoft Windows PC),Sonic the Hedgehog(2006),Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Adventure 1 HD,Sonic Adventure 2 HD on Sony PlayStation 3,Rayman 3 HD(on PS3),Rayman Origins,Rayman Legends,Rayman Advance,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(NGBA,PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone(PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Chambers of the Secrets(PC,PS2),Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch,Ranger X for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing,Sonic Colors for Nintendo Wii,Shrek 2(PC,NGBA),Star Wars Clone Army(NGBA),LEGO Star Wars,LEGO Indiana Jones,Witcher 1,The Witcher 3,Sonic Generations for Nintendo 3DS and PC,Pokemon Blue and Green on 3DS VC,New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS,New Super Mario Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 for Sony PlayStation 3,Microsoft Windows 7 PC,Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island for Microsoft Windows 98,Sonic Unleashed for Sony PlayStation 2,FIFA 10 for Sony PlayStation 3,John Madden’s ’92 American Football Team for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,Unreal Tournament 2004,Quake 1,Quake 2,Quake 3,Quake 4,Deus Ex,Duke Nukem Forever,Half-Life 1,Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2 Episode 1,Half-Life 2 Episode 2,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Portal 1,Portal 2,Chronicles of the Narnia Lew,Witch and Wardrobe for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Sonic Rush,Landstalker for Sega Mega Drive,Light Crusader for Sega Mega Drive,Shrek 2 on PC,Shrek the Third on PC,Shrek Forever After on PC,Disney’s Treasure Planet for Nintendo Game Boy Advance,Winnie the Pooh…etc.
:mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was attached to MRI. I played myself some videogames Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Bionicles(Point and Click genre),some racing game(from some german CD-ROM PC game demos physical copy),The Sims 1 Bingo(my Sim NPC was so dumb I think as far as I remember to the point that he or she burned out some house probably his or her),some Tennis videogame for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,some two Hockey games for Sega Mega Drive,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Zombies Ate My Neighbors for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,The Batman(oh it looks like I mentioned it twice),original Super Mario Bros. 1 for Nintendo Entertainment System,Duck Hunt,probably Contra,but rather at Museum of Retro Videogames(in history-Arcade Machine Cabinet),Rayman 1,Rayman 2,Rayman 3,Rayman Hoodlum’s Revenge,Rayman 3 for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Jill of the Jungle 1,Jill of the Jungle 2,Jill of the Jungle 3,Pac-Man World 2,original Ratchet and Clank 1 for Sony PlayStation 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,Ratchet and Clank 3,Ratchet Gladiator,Ratchet and Clank Size Matters,Secret Agent Clank,Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of the Destruction for Sony PlayStation 3,Ratchet and Clank Future Quest For Booty,Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time,Ratchet and Clank All Four One,Ratchet and Clank Nexus,remake/reboot of original Ratchet and Clank videogame series for Sony PlayStation 4,Jazz Jackrabbit 1,Jazz Jackrabbit 2,Doom(2016),Doom Eternal,Unreal 1,original Unreal Tournament,Fortnite Battle Royale(just only once or twice-it’s not for me very lame brand new indie game). I prefer FPS/Arena Shooters/2D-3D Platformers rather than videogame genre of simulators. I guess people with futuristic RFID Microchips Nanoaugumentations(technological evolution)inside MRI might be riccochet bouncing like in Sonic Spinball. I also played Sonic Heroes on Microsoft Windows 7(probably),Sonic Mega Collection Plus,MOTHER 2/EarthBound,MOTHER 1/EarthBound Beginnings on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Undertale,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS,Super Metroid on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Shadow Complex,Rayman Raving Rabidds(NGBA,Microsoft Windows PC),Sonic the Hedgehog(2006),Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Adventure 1 HD,Sonic Adventure 2 HD on Sony PlayStation 3,Rayman 3 HD(on PS3),Rayman Origins,Rayman Legends,Rayman Advance,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(NGBA,PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone(PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Chambers of the Secrets(PC,PS2),Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch,Ranger X for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing,Sonic Colors for Nintendo Wii,Shrek 2(PC,NGBA),Star Wars Clone Army(NGBA),LEGO Star Wars,LEGO Indiana Jones,Witcher 1,The Witcher 3,Sonic Generations for Nintendo 3DS and PC,Pokemon Blue and Green on 3DS VC,New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS,New Super Mario Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 for Sony PlayStation 3,Microsoft Windows 7 PC,Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island for Microsoft Windows 98,Sonic Unleashed for Sony PlayStation 2,FIFA 10 for Sony PlayStation 3,John Madden’s ’92 American Football Team for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,Unreal Tournament 2004,Quake 1,Quake 2,Quake 3,Quake 4,Deus Ex,Duke Nukem Forever,Half-Life 1,Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2 Episode 1,Half-Life 2 Episode 2,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Portal 1,Portal 2,Chronicles of the Narnia Lew,Witch and Wardrobe for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Sonic Rush,Landstalker for Sega Mega Drive,Light Crusader for Sega Mega Drive,Shrek 2 on PC,Shrek the Third on PC,Shrek Forever After on PC,Disney’s Treasure Planet for Nintendo Game Boy Advance,Winnie the Pooh…etc.
Bro that's a lot of video games. Like somehow more than I have played. AND I have played a lot. Have you ever thought of all the time you wasted clicking on buttons while other people were living their lives. Every moment you have can never be gotten back, and here you are wasting them on fake experiences. Of course we will all die and our memories will be lost. What is truly meaningful? It's different for every person. I used to think people who used drugs and chased highs were not living fulfilling lives. But over time I have come to see fulfilling is in the eye of the beholder. Why not seek as much pleasure as possible before your inevitable end? Why let yourself experience pain. But others may feel differently. Perhaps to some the pain is even what makes life sweet. It's cliche but without pain can you really even understand joy? If all you ate every day was the best food, could you ever enjoy a good meal? Our world kinda sucks. If you think about it we weren't meant to live this way. Imagine what life would be like if we were simply hunting and gathering foods, enjoying our nights by a warm fire. Death and disease would take us, but it would be swift in most cases. Prolonged suffering such as we experience it today wouldn't be here at all. I think in some ways our current life is actually less humane. When everything is done none of this will matter, so perhaps do what you enjoy right now. Yes even play all the sonic games and shrek forever as you listed above. And HOLY FUCKING SHIT it's a card monster! Why do these guys always show up at the worst possible moments. Excuse me, I have to grab a sword. I made a swipe at him, but he spun around me and kicked me in the back. On the ground I look back up at him, he is smiling. He is liking that i fell. These guys are sick.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro that's a lot of video games. Like somehow more than I have played. AND I have played a lot. Have you ever thought of all the time you wasted clicking on buttons while other people were living their lives. Every moment you have can never be gotten back, and here you are wasting them on fake experiences. Of course we will all die and our memories will be lost. What is truly meaningful? It's different for every person. I used to think people who used drugs and chased highs were not living fulfilling lives. But over time I have come to see fulfilling is in the eye of the beholder. Why not seek as much pleasure as possible before your inevitable end? Why let yourself experience pain. But others may feel differently. Perhaps to some the pain is even what makes life sweet. It's cliche but without pain can you really even understand joy? If all you ate every day was the best food, could you ever enjoy a good meal? Our world kinda sucks. If you think about it we weren't meant to live this way. Imagine what life would be like if we were simply hunting and gathering foods, enjoying our nights by a warm fire. Death and disease would take us, but it would be swift in most cases. Prolonged suffering such as we experience it today wouldn't be here at all. I think in some ways our current life is actually less humane. When everything is done none of this will matter, so perhaps do what you enjoy right now. Yes even play all the sonic games and shrek forever as you listed above. And HOLY FUCKING SHIT it's a card monster! Why do these guys always show up at the worst possible moments. Excuse me, I have to grab a sword. I made a swipe at him, but he spun around me and kicked me in the back. On the ground I look back up at him, he is smiling. He is liking that i fell. These guys are sick.
It's interesting you should ask about that. I think I may have heard about it a few years ago from a rich man I met. He was sitting there in an oily dildo with two vibrators and mismatched high heels. But that wasn't what struck me most of that conversation. He also told me that he had seen a strange phenomenon down the street. He was riding his bike and hit the garbage can, when he found a pack of sigs. He opened the pack, it had a smell of old used condoms. From the top sprung A FUCKING CONDOM MONSTER. That's right, and this wasn't the nice kind. It swallowed him whole. And the poor man died. Well naturally hearing this story I was quite intrigued, I didn't lift up his oily dildo and underneath, you wouldn't believe it. It was another condom monster itself! These beasts have no fear or respect for law and order. But what was rather strange is it wasn't so much a condom monster, but when I went to run, my shoe laces were drinking vodka - so I fell. And into where? Straight into a condom monster!? Underneath all sorts of wonders looked back at me. Green glass dildos that once had absinthe, dark photos of furries and my shoe laces too. Dope, anyhow before I could put them on I drowned. I woke up with an oily head on my head and noticed there was a pack of condoms in my hands. Well I will tell you I threw that pack as far as I could and the last thing I heard was "Have you ever"!!

• Haha

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, because this is how I spend most of my time
06D17775-8838-462B-B45F-B1F33C225B57.jpeg

• Haha

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
It's interesting you should ask about that. I think I may have heard about them a few years ago from a homeless man I met at a bus stop. He was sitting there in an oily cap with two coats and mismatched tennis shoes. But that wasn't what struck me most of that conversation. He also told me that he had seen a strange phenomenon down by the old mill. He was ruffling through garbage looking for a wood lamp, when he spied a pack of cards. He opened the pack, it had a smell of old spices. From the top sprung A FUCKING CARD MONSTER. That's right, and this wasn't the nice kind that just eats your teeth. It ate his whole face too. And the poor man died. Well naturally hearing this story I was quite intrigued, I lifted up his oily cap and underneath, you wouldn't believe it. It was a card monster itself! These beasts have no fear or respect for law and order. But what was rather strange is it wasn't so much a card monster, but a caRD MOnster. Anyhow, I went to run, but my shoe laces were drinking soda, and hadn't returned yet - so I fell. And into where? Straight into a puddle. Underneath all sorts of wonders looked back at me. Green glass bottles that once had absinthe, dark photos of darker kittens and my shoe laces too. Dope, anyhow before I could put them on I drowned. I woke up with an oily cap on my head and noticed there was a deck of cards in my hands. Well I will tell you I threw that deck as far as I could and the last thing I heard was "Have you ever heard of paragraphs?" - sadly before I could reply "no" I started to eat a loaf of bread.
Ye old tale of rime & reason. Douth cometh the retribution I see. But whence it came back is when the old feller plopped up a big one with its mighty meaty claws. A big loaf of bread is see. I grasped it tight as I shoved it down me throat.

Reactions: x65943

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ye old tale of rime & reason. Douth cometh the retribution I see. But whence it came back is when the old feller plopped up a big one with its mighty meaty claws. A big loaf of bread is see. I grasped it tight as I shoved it down me throat.
Thou hadst seen nothing. In me ol' days, in the Metaverse, i be killing 'em monsters/ heathens with me 'ol rifle just for sport, none daredst to defeat me. And i shall remainst undefeatedst! 💪

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself