Wara wara plaza not working with sdcafiine

Olivxxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to install the wara wara plaza by using sdcafiine, I tried using my own and someone else's, but it is not working, is the Id in the sdcafiine folder the same as the one for themes? That is the only thing I think I may be doing wrong, if anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really no need for a separate thread when you already asked in the relavant thread. Its a 24/7 forum but calm down!

In the meantime go over all the steps again as you have done something wrong or put something in the wrong place and im not having a go at you! It is easily done and we can't see.

Maybe post a screen of your sd card set up and also what environment you are using.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for posting twice, anyway could it be the language, I set it to us English but I live in the UK.

No probs, as I said not having a go although it looks that way! Sorry!

Yeah now if i remember correctly, there is a difference in those files but it has been soooo long since i done my own.

There should be an EU folder which I believe is the PAL one? US English is USA region.

Olivxxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i tried setting the language to UKEnglish but it still didn't work, when the sdcafiine menu loads the wara wara mod is in the same page as the themes that i have on there, is that supposed to be like that since they have the same id? (the themes work in sdcafiine btw.)

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i tried setting the language to UKEnglish but it still didn't work, when the sdcafiine menu loads the wara wara mod is in the same page as the themes that i have on there, is that supposed to be like that since they have the same id? (the themes work in sdcafiine btw.)
You shouldn't see it in the menu at all, you sure you have it in the correct title id folder?

It will automatically load with the menu before you get there unless you have a few themes in folders but again this should not be in with those.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you getting the question marks for icons? If so, how are you loading SDcafiine? As it's own individual app or as a plugin via WUPS? Don't know why but SDCafiine in WUPS is a little different and for whatever reason will yield question marks for Wara Wara Plaza edits. However, just the SDCafiine app should work appropriately. If the standalone app is yielding such issues, then I don't have an answer.

Olivxxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you getting the question marks for icons? If so, how are you loading SDcafiine? As it's own individual app or as a plugin via WUPS? Don't know why but SDCafiine in WUPS is a little different and for whatever reason will yield question marks for Wara Wara Plaza edits. However, just the SDCafiine app should work appropriately. If the standalone app is yielding such issues, then I don't have an answer.
The plaza just appears as normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo