SDCafiine + SwapDRC problem

skyraver58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I've tried doing some fixes for Mario Kart 8 (region issues) and when I run it using SDCafiine, I cannot use SwapDRC (or the other way around)
What I've tried:
- WUPS: console crashes on boot
- SDGeckiine: stuck on title with the racing sounds

Are there any way to use SDCafiine and SwapDRC at the same time?
Any help is appreciated.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately they won't work together. I forget the official explanation but basically we can't run two homebrew apps at the same time when using sdcafiine, it's the same with the screenshot app.

I really don't know if this has been addressed with tiramasu tho as I'm cbhc.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've tried doing some fixes for Mario Kart 8 (region issues) and when I run it using SDCafiine, I cannot use SwapDRC (or the other way around)
What I've tried:
- WUPS: console crashes on boot
- SDGeckiine: stuck on title with the racing sounds

Are there any way to use SDCafiine and SwapDRC at the same time?
Any help is appreciated.
Tiramisu's plugin loader system is kind of designed to solve this, but homebrew has to be ported to it to work, and I don't believe those two have been ported yet. Maybe SDCaffiine will get a Tiramisu plugin eventually, and then you can use the SwapDRC homebrew with it.

skyraver58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
As I already mentioned, I tried using WUPS and it failed (I uploaded a video containing the proccess and results but I am a new member, and I cannot share it.)
I'm thinking it might be about the directories or because I got the plugins (and the launcher) from Homebrew App Store

(Edit) I've done some investigation and seems like SwipSwapMe isn't causing the error, SDCafiine straight-up freezes the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...