Can't Boot BOTW without mods

BlazeBlade09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone has talked about this or if someone will answer this but. So basically I was using mods with BOTW (SDcafiine) on my WiiU when I just wanted to play it normally so I didn't activate sdcafiine but when I tried to load into the main game it didn't work just got stuck on the loading screen I tried removing sdcafiine, the mods, even using a backup of my save before I did my mods on a different user on my WiiU but nothing worked. Is there anything else I can try to do or am I out of luck and going to have to use the mods forever now?

Chaoticus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a downloaded copy..... When I've tried too boot things I downloaded on stock it will throw: The user account associated with this game is no longer available. Or something similar. You have to boot into your hack (if using tiramisu and not set to auto load this would be the health & Safety) Then you should be able to play it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...