Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Severely offtopic but kinda related.

I actually once made someone believe that the water in a lock chamber in a channel would move to the sides, leaving the middle water level lower then the edges at 1 am, cause the moon would then be closer to the earth.
Poor bastard believed it and went looking.

Some people are extremely gullible, it's not funny anymore :c
Oh man this is awesome. I havent had this many laughs in months

serevok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I figured I'd put this here because I thought it was funny, I don't really need cubic ninja as I already have a gateway so I'd most definitely give it to my brother. This morning a friend of mine who recently moved to my city called me and asked if I new of any good plumbers in town. Asking what happened, he told me his toilet blew up and was flooding his bathroom. To sum things up, my experience working maintenance came in handy. I took the time to swing by his place and quickly stop his toilet from puking all over his floor then I proceeded to fix it. The kicker is that later today I found out that its world toilet day today. :wacko: Also, this friend of mine must really be grateful for me now since a few days ago I gave him an NHL ticket that I couldn't use. (We are Canadian so to us that's like the equivalent to giving away an NFL ticket for you Americans). :grog:

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The nicest thing i'll probably do for another year actually happened today at work, this homeless guy was selling obviously fake breast cancer ribbons (they were the wrong color and just stuffed in his pocket) to a "good cause" I gave him $7 and all my change and told him about a friend of mine who had breast cancer and to please not stoop to that level and just be honest about needing help then went back to work.

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I figured I'd put this here because I thought it was funny, I don't really need cubic ninja as I already have a gateway so I'd most definitely give it to my brother. This morning a friend of mine who recently moved to my city called me and asked if I new of any good plumbers in town. Asking what happened, he told me his toilet blew up and was flooding his bathroom. To sum things up, my experience working maintenance came in handy. I took the time to swing by his place and quickly stop his toilet from puking all over his floor then I proceeded to fix it. The kicker is that later today I found out that its world toilet day today. :wacko: Also, this friend of mine must really be grateful for me now since a few days ago I gave him an NHL ticket that I couldn't use. (We are Canadian so to us that's like the equivalent to giving away an NFL ticket for you Americans). :grog:
Stereotypical i hate football lol. I only like hockey lol. And there is a national toilet day what is this world coming too lol.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I helped my friend hack his PS Vita so he could play emulators and stuff and also gave some money to my friend so he could afford something for his girlfrend.
I guess that's nice.
Yours is definitely the most recent kind deed. That's what I am looking for. I hope that people see this post, and because of it, they go out and do something spectacular for someone else. That's exactly what I'm going for.

Reactions: BobPwnz and fadeyt

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This morning I helped an elderly lady bring her garbage to the curb. I was on my way home from taking my youngest to her bus stop. She was having a hard time with it, and it was bitterly cold.
I also occasionally help people with tips on how to install a 3DS NAND mod even though I do offer the service.

Just thought I'd give it a try.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i give a homeless guy that lives on my walk to work a 1.50 each check i get. he now has a nice winter coat. not sure if its from my funds but i would hope that it helps with the 7 months i've walked past him. sadly he doesnt want to go to the hope center near by...

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an idea to people if your ever in a drive-threw pay for the person behind you. Me and my buddy do it all the time just hope they didnt order like 30 burgers lol. Pay it forward my daily moto

rayword45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine happened on Monday. Is that too early ago? I'm hoping that doesn't come off as sardonic because I'm legitimately curious.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine happened on Monday. Is that too early ago? I'm hoping that doesn't come off as sardonic because I'm legitimately curious.
I am not choosing who gets them. Just suggesting the criteria by which people vote. The original concept was to motivate people to do good, and the GBATemp community would choose whom to reward.

I'm just sending the games out.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably not going to be considered awesome.

However, I do stuff for people every day. I work in a nonprofit adult day facility for the developmentally disabled. It's ruined me for life, sine I can't work with "normal" people anymore. I like my job and my clients. At least my clients have reasons for acting the way they do. (Although, to be completely honest.....some are just dicks. It's just like any other sample of humanity).

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably not going to be considered awesome.

However, I do stuff for people every day. I work in a nonprofit adult day facility for the developmentally disabled. It's ruined me for life, sine I can't work with "normal" people anymore. I like my job and my clients. At least my clients have reasons for acting the way they do. (Although, to be completely honest.....some are just dicks. It's just like any other sample of humanity).
i hear yah i was in the medical field before my injury. Its most difficult when you cant restrain the patient due to new policy's and get injured and are not able to work anymore in the profession you love but hey its life. New jobs new experiences.

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello GBAtempers...
My good deed is that I yesterday saved over 1000 pictures and important documents from my friends crashed and dead harddrive, he had pictures from many years ago and no backup, so he was very very happy that I saved all his pictures...
I would realy love to get a copy of Cubic Ninja, I love that game and a big thing is to use it for Smea's exploit on my 3DS...

Arique

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, let me think about any accomplishments I've done...
- I made "Random Access Fhqwhgads", a silly mashup music album that somehow went viral last spring. It even landed me an interview with VICE! (If you don't know what this album is, look it up. I have it on my YouTube page, and you can buy it for $1.00 on my Bandcamp page.) If I get a copy of Cubic Ninja, I'm definitely giving Neo Draven a free copy of the album out of the kindness of my heart.
- I recently gave away free passes to an advanced screening of a movie this weekend on Reddit. I couldn't go to it, so I decided to give them away on Reddit instead so that they wouldn't go to waste.
- I bought a random person at school today a coca-cola bottle. He had no money, and I was being generous today.
- I brought a portable USB drive back from the dead after going on a trip through the washing machine. Plot twist: It was my mom's USB drive, which has almost 2000 photos of the family on it.

I think that's about it. I'm hoping for a miracle and that I'm able to try out Nintendo 3DS Homebrew without having to shell out $100 for a Gateway flash cartridge.

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday, I went on /g/ on 4chan and gave away 9 ORAS Special Demo codes. I'm still giving some away so if anyone wants one just ask me and I'll give you a code. I've got around a 100.

Attachments

• IMAG0686[1].jpg
    IMAG0686[1].jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro