Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobPwnz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I have a copy of this game? I haven't really done much, but I really want to develop homebrew for this system. I have been already working on homebrew for the Gateway but I do not have enough money for cubic ninja or a gateway as the prices are rising and I am in college. Please can i have this game? Thank you for sending free copies.

Reactions: sushlet

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4, I wanted to actually ask you if there was a way that I could submit my copies of the game directly to GBATemp staff. That way, everyone would know for a fact that this is for real. I can include pre-paid shipping materials so that they can be sent anywhere without costing the site anything.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4, I wanted to actually ask you if there was a way that I could submit my copies of the game directly to GBATemp staff. That way, everyone would know for a fact that this is for real. I can include pre-paid shipping materials so that they can be sent anywhere without costing the site anything.

Hey, it's all right, man, you're doing an awesome deed for the community. If people are going to hate you for it, so be it, they're not worth the trouble ^_^

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it's all right, man, you're doing an awesome deed for the community. If people are going to hate you for it, so be it, they're not worth the trouble ^_^
I can't fault people for being cynical and not trusting people. It's the internet.

That's also kind of why I'm doing this in the first place. Doesn't HAVE to be this way.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't think that will be necessary - you're the host, you're the man in charge. If someone doesn't want to participate, that's his/her loss. There's no reason for you to go through the additional expense of shipping the games to individual staff members just so that they can be shipped elsewhere later. :P

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I record peoples voicemails of there loved ones that pass away i dont know if that counts. It helps people with full voicemails that are afraid to delete messages or are in fear of losing them.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i get the feeling sushlet isn't going to win the free game.

dude... I hate communist as much as the next capitalist guy... but what's with hating on someone cause his giving away free stuff.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about the exploit or anything. I am a huge Cubic Ninja fan, I've played it all day for the last 3 years. Tragically my only copy was damaged ( possibly due to being overused) now when i want to get a cheap used copy I have to spend 50 bucks again. I'll do it because I adore the game so much but I am seriously bummed.

Inuuto

Enigmatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I promise I'll stop now. I have to make clam chowder for my kitty cats.

You sure do have a lot of nerve for someone who just joined.

If you're attempting to troll me, just stop. I can not be trolled.

16272.jpg
I'm actually enjoying your comments. Keep them coming!

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I record peoples voicemails of there loved ones that pass away i dont know if that counts. It helps people with full voicemails that are afraid to delete messages or are in fear of losing them.
you record people's last words before you kill them and then sell the audio to their relatives?

GIVE THIS MAN A COPY

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch lol and i dont sell it no profit for me in it. Its just extra use for my recording equipment. But man thats funny i cant stop laughing.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude, relax I'm sure they'll know it's real when they get it. I don't want to slam on your deed here. Obviously you realized posting this would dig up some jerks? Second, how do you know your not asking the community to post the best story? Also what if some really nice person lives outside the US are you really going to shell out big shipping bucks to reverse karma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: