Waninkoko returns to the Wii and PS3 Scene.

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko.jpg

Waninkoko, renowned Wii and PS3 scener, has confirmed his return.

Posts to talk to him, have said that after a period of inactivity by being heavily involved in other projects, it's time to go back and start new projects for the Wii and PS3.

He has told us... "recently, I've been heavily involved in my last project, which has nothing to do with the scene: TopConsolas.com; this is a social network for gamers. Now that this project is already online, it's time to come back to something that really excites me, as is the scene. I will see how the picture is ultimately both PS3 and Wii as I am going to put to work to launch new developments. "

The truth is that we are very happy with this decision, because after the latest moves in the scene, many developers had focused its activities to other projects and is already lacking a nudge in the scene, is not it?.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Thanks to Google for 99% of the translation.

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Is it just me or does his expression seem to say, "I can't wait to brick your console".
unsure.gif

--jk
Ahhhh! The first "brick" joke of many to come I'm sure! Hahaha.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
mechadylan said:
Snailface said:
Is it just me or does his expression seem to say, "I can't wait to brick your console".
unsure.gif

--jk
Yeah, I was trying to make light out of a situation that is actually quit serious. He does have a history of rolling out hacks without testing them thoroughly enough, which has led to a lot of bricked Wiis and PS3s. He has done a lot of good things too. People should exercise caution when trying out his projects. (read forum reports first before trying his stuff!)

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
mechadylan said:
Snailface said:
unsure.gif

--jk
Yeah, I was trying to make light out of a situation that is actually quit serious. He does have a history of rolling out hacks without testing them thoroughly enough, which has led to a lot of bricked Wiis and PS3s. He has done a lot of good things too. People should exercise caution when trying out his stuff. (read forum reports first!)
I could not agree more. I'd love to hear that one of his "new developments" is a way to unbrick a YLOD'd PS3, but only time will tell.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mechadylan said:
Snailface said:
mechadylan said:
Snailface said:
unsure.gif

--jk
Yeah, I was trying to make light out of a situation that is actually quit serious. He does have a history of rolling out hacks without testing them thoroughly enough, which has led to a lot of bricked Wiis and PS3s. He has done a lot of good things too. People should exercise caution when trying out his stuff. (read forum reports first!)
I could not agree more. I'd love to hear that one of his "new developments" is a way to unbrick a YLOD'd PS3, but only time will tell.
you cant create a hack to unbrick a YLOD PS3
the ps3 mobo needs to be reflowed

now a bricked system caused by faulty firmware updates is a different story

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
mechadylan said:
Snailface said:
mechadylan said:
Snailface said:
unsure.gif

--jk
you cant create a hack to unbrick a YLOD PS3
the ps3 mobo needs to be reflowed

now a bricked system caused by faulty firmware updates is a different story
Ty for the correction, sir. I was referring to a "Waninkoko CFW 3.55" brick but perhaps I was a bit vague.

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vigilante said:
Well this brings him back to Sony's target list.What a brave man.
Back? I don't think he ever left. Shoot, Wutangrza is probably still on Sony's target list.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
maybe he can bring about a proper incentive for me to actually join this PS3 "scene" everyone seems to talk about / then again Sony has made it loud and clear, no fucking around or we will fuck you over kind of thing

Welcome back ?

Speaking of Waninkoko damn i need to get myself a Wii before i die
laugh.gif

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
careful Waninkoko sony will come after you
smileipb2.png

Vigilante said:
Well this brings him back to Sony's target list.What a brave man.

QUOTE(naved.islam14 @ Apr 8 2011, 10:39 AM)
I'm happy he's back but now he's just another target for $ony unless Anonymous can do something about it...

Picture%201.png

He's apparently been a target all along, and I'm sure he's aware of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what a bout call of duty