MrMmmkay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,

I have a problem with my Wii U. When I try to start vWii I get a "System files are corrupted" error at startup, I can´t go into maintenence mode because the error is there before the safety screen shows up.

I softmodded the vWii with help of this tutorial: cant post links, its called "full-vwii-softmod"

It ran fine for a long time, then I started to mod the Wii U System to use an USB-Loader, that worked fine, but sice that is working the vWii throws that error.

Any idea what I can do to get the vWii working again?

Dontwait00

Unknown
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have done vWii backup nand, witch most users dont do (ALLWAYS BACKUP YOURE NAND's) you should be quite good

(unless you didnt follow the whole guide ;) )

Last edited by Dontwait00,

MrMmmkay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you have done vWii backup nand, witch most users dont do (ALLWAYS BACKUP YOURE NAND's) you should be quite good

(unless you didnt follow the whole guide ;) )

Thanks for the replys. I did a backup and already tried to pull the data back via FTP, the error is still there.

are you using redNAND? that message will pop up if you are. I believe it's not compatible.

Where can I see that? It's been two years since I did the changes and I used the Wii U only for Wii fit in this time .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1