Changing the vWii's System Menu IOS with Priiloader? (Trying to get Fakemote to work on vWii)

Deleted member 466238

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi. So basically what the title says. I tried changing the System Menu IOS with Priiloader to get Fakemote to work, but every time I try to go to the System Menu it gives me the error "ES_Diverify failed! Is the IOS patched? IOS v252". Is this a bug with Priiloader on vWii? Or is this just not possible to do on the Wii U? I remember doing this on a regular Wii and it worked perfectly. Any help is appreciated!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. So basically what the title says. I tried changing the System Menu IOS with Priiloader to get Fakemote to work, but every time I try to go to the System Menu it gives me the error "ES_Diverify failed! Is the IOS patched? IOS v252". Is this a bug with Priiloader on vWii? Or is this just not possible to do on the Wii U? I remember doing this on a regular Wii and it worked perfectly. Any help is appreciated!
https://wii.guide/cios

Also, be sure to post your SysCheck report.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol