• Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

crazyshorty2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TyrianCubed said:
I can't get 501 to work...I start it, it tells me there's no USB device found and presents me with the option of using ios249 or 222. I use 249, reinsert my usb pendrive and it tells me "No WBFS partition found", giving me the option to format the drive. Even if I choose to format it tells me "no partition found" and that's it. With previous revisions the same pendrive works like a charm, and so does with my pc (wbfs manager 3.0). I don't know what to do! Plus, trying ios222 freezes everything! Tried both the dol and the elf. help!

Hey i've posted the same problem here yesterday. I have it since version 479 so maybe you can stick with this one !? Try to load the usbloader_gx twice without shutting down the wii between. Thats what works for me, not nice but better as sticking to the old versions.
Hoping there will be fix sometime
smile.gif

greetings
crazyshorty2k

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I know it is not going to help, but if someone was to put a list of all the questions being asked over and over again on the first page it might help all of the extra post. I know it is not going to get read. But if it keeps just one preson from asking the same question again it would be worth it. I hope I do not make anyone mad.

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have googled and can't find any confirmation that usb instruments will work with this loader. anyone know anything different? thanks in advance.

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
I Have Wii 4.0e waninkoko downgraden to 3.2e and new upgraden to 4.0 waninkoko.
Loader_gx work very nice from HDD with cios13b.
Thanks for help

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
Ok. I'll make a deal with you all. If you all stop ...
1)asking the same questions over and over that have been answered
2)saying i can't make it work. i have blabla Wii, blabla firmware, blabla cios.
3)asking how to use a specific feature (how do i download covers? where is the 002fix) just click around a bit or read this 400 page post. its in there.
4)asking about getting specific games to work. it is different on everybody's wii& TV. again. just play with the options this isn't rocket science.

then I will agree to put in the 4/3 version of the coverwall.
smile.gif

Why don't you make it work on widescreen first
wink.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raziel5000 said:
i have googled and can't find any confirmation that usb instruments will work with this loader. anyone know anything different? thanks in advance.

It's not up to the loader, it's up to the cIOS installed. Waninkoko's cIOS rev12 and higher should work for you.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bannerxeu.png
r505
Current -- DOL / ELF / (CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW)

**NOTE 1: r466 You might want to delete your Configfiles before using this new Rev.**
**NOTE 2: r468 NO PASSWORD IS SET by default and the loader starts in godmode.**

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page for the
latest official channel (NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW- 2009/06/08),
the new official forwarder (2009/06/06),
official covers (2009/05/28) and discs (2009/05/30) packs, language files,
old hermes 222 which was compatible, Waninkoko's cIOS38 v13b plus anything else that worth the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.AND
Click here to stay informed on the current NEWS about the loader and important stuff
(plz read
the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

alexinna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
Ok. I'll make a deal with you all. If you all stop ...
1)asking the same questions over and over that have been answered
2)saying i can't make it work. i have blabla Wii, blabla firmware, blabla cios.
3)asking how to use a specific feature (how do i download covers? where is the 002fix) just click around a bit or read this 400 page post. its in there.
4)asking about getting specific games to work. it is different on everybody's wii& TV. again. just play with the options this isn't rocket science.

then I will agree to put in the 4/3 version of the coverwall.
smile.gif

Fair enough
smile.gif

QUOTE(Royusmc @ Jun 13 2009, 04:31 PM) Hi, I know it is not going to help, but if someone was to put a list of all the questions being asked over and over again on the first page it might help all of the extra post. I know it is not going to get read. But if it keeps just one preson from asking the same question again it would be worth it. I hope I do not make anyone mad.
Very good idea. It probably will help more then one person.

blade236

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I've got some trouble using the Loader, i've tried many revisions but i alway get the same error.

When i start the loader it loads to the interface and then i got an error in the upper left corner of the screen.

"bpng warning:Ignoring bad adaptive filter type"
"bnpg error: IDAT: CRC error"
"ort called"

After that i get back to the HBC.

I've tried .dol and .elf .

Can someone tell me the reason for that error?

mfg blade236

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can I use the new Forwader to boot direct in the USBLoader ??? Can I do that with preloader ?? I have preloader 0.29 installed, can anyone please help me, to install that on preloader ?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regarding r506:

"*Reverting some stuff to the OLD way before new IOS222
Now if you use 249 there is no change to R492 before 222."

I don't really understand what that is saying, can someone please elaborate a bit for me? I'm not a n00b - I just don't really understand what it's saying. Maybe the way it's worded... I dunno.

tongue.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
i have rev 505 and am trying to play ghostsbusters on it but i get 002 error. i dont see an option to enable 002 fix where is it??

After you click on the game to play it and the picture of the disc pops up go into the settings button that pop ups.Its in there.
You must be using rev13 as well.NOT Rev13B

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be cool if there was a way to specify wall covers vs everything else covers. So you could say have images_gx/2D/ or images_gx/wall and have the cover wall just use that. That way we could still use 3D covers everywhere else where they look good but 2D covers on the wall where they look like crap.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
icpmattj said:
Bladexdsl said:
i have rev 505 and am trying to play ghostsbusters on it but i get 002 error. i dont see an option to enable 002 fix where is it??

After you click on the game to play it and the picture of the disc pops up go into the settings button that pop ups.Its in there.
You must be using rev13 as well.NOT Rev13B

i dont see disc popup i just get a green screen with 002 error.

tikka250

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i've FINALLY got v36 rev 10 cios installed and working, had some troubles but ah well... Im on Version 3.3E and using that dvd backup loader.. I want to change the an ext hdd and this usb loader, do i just download it, pop it in the apps folder and fire away, or do i need to change the cios again for a usb loader??

Also being version 3.3E, are there any games that could potentially update my wii that i should steer clear of? Thanks heaps for all ya help guys. This forum has EVERYTHING!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying