Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
icpmattj said:
Bladexdsl said:
i have rev 505 and am trying to play ghostsbusters on it but i get 002 error. i dont see an option to enable 002 fix where is it??

After you click on the game to play it and the picture of the disc pops up go into the settings button that pop ups.Its in there.
You must be using rev13 as well.NOT Rev13B

i dont see disc popup i just get a green screen with 002 error.

Do you have the quick boot option enabled? That would skip the individual settings menu for each game and you wouldnt see the disc of the game your playing.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tikka250 said:
Hey guys, i've FINALLY got v36 rev 10 cios installed and working, had some troubles but ah well... Im on Version 3.3E and using that dvd backup loader.. I want to change the an ext hdd and this usb loader, do i just download it, pop it in the apps folder and fire away, or do i need to change the cios again for a usb loader??

Also being version 3.3E, are there any games that could potentially update my wii that i should steer clear of? Thanks heaps for all ya help guys. This forum has EVERYTHING!

Just put it in the apps folder and your good to do.As for the games updating the wii that wont happen because when you rip the games through the wii to the hard drive it only adds the game partition of the disc and skips everything else.So when you load it from the hard drive all you are loading is the game itself.Same thing goes if your adding iso files from the computer to the hard drive.It will only keep the game partition.

Enjoy.

cyatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
icpmattj said:
Bladexdsl said:
i have rev 505 and am trying to play ghostsbusters on it but i get 002 error. i dont see an option to enable 002 fix where is it??

After you click on the game to play it and the picture of the disc pops up go into the settings button that pop ups.Its in there.

Be sure to unlock the loader, then when you pick a game you'll see a spinning disc with a button that says "settings." Click on that button to set individual settings for that particular game.

tikka250

Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
tikka250 said:
Hey guys, i've FINALLY got v36 rev 10 cios installed and working, had some troubles but ah well... Im on Version 3.3E and using that dvd backup loader.. I want to change the an ext hdd and this usb loader, do i just download it, pop it in the apps folder and fire away, or do i need to change the cios again for a usb loader??

Also being version 3.3E, are there any games that could potentially update my wii that i should steer clear of? Thanks heaps for all ya help guys. This forum has EVERYTHING!

Just put it in the apps folder and your good to do.As for the games updating the wii that wont happen because when you rip the games through the wii to the hard drive it only adds the game partition of the disc and skips everything else.So when you load it from the hard drive all you are loading is the game itself.Same thing goes if your adding iso files from the computer to the hard drive.It will only keep the game partition.

Enjoy.

Thanks heaps, you are a GOD!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
cyatic said:
Bladexdsl said:
icpmattj said:
Bladexdsl said:

Be sure to unlock the loader, then when you pick a game you'll see a spinning disc with a button that says "settings." Click on that button to set individual settings for that particular game.

what spinning disc there is NO spinning disc just a menu and to the left is a cover image. we talking about loader gx here? when i click a game it just loads no settings button appears. there's a settings button already but there is no 002 fix option in any of the menus.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
what spinning disc there is NO spinning disc just a menu and to the left is a cover image. we talking about loader gx here? when i click a game it just loads no settings button appears. there's a settings button already but there is no 002 fix option in any of the menus.

Your not seeing the disc because you have quick boot turned on.

Go into the settings menu that you can see and find the one that says games or games options something like that.Inside there you will find an option that says quick boot.Turn that off and now when you start a game you will see a spinning disc and two buttons below it one says settings the other says back.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's an example why I would like to see the ability to delete and re-download covers for individual games. The disk art (not cover, but the spinning disk) that was up online when I downloaded the cover for Ghostbusters is not very good. Whoever made it did a white background instead of transparency, so it looks like a spinning square with circular art in it. Really nasty looking.

Aside from the obvious of being able to manage your FAT partition from a computer, it'd be easier if you could just go into the disk settings and select "delete/re-download disk and cover art for this title" and have the GX loader fix it for you.

Of course, I get a black screen trying to run the game, but that's another topic.

eightbitminiboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install the Hermes cIOS but I think it's failing. I followed the guide post a few pages back and towards the end of the install it says there was an install error (this is after it has downloaded the files it needed) and then boots back into the loader. That's a failure for sure right?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
icpmattj said:
Bladexdsl said:

so that's what that does. works perfect now
biggrin.gif

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That 002fix is kinda only good if your Unlocked ..

my kids play this to so i have Auto boot and the thing locked.. Is there anyway to put another say Start game or a check mark thing to set it to 002fix (even if it was on the Main screen) befor u clicked on the Game u wanted to play. i would make things easy for my kids .. but i guess i could try and find all the 002 games that i have in my collection and save the setting for that game
tongue.gif
but that would take a long time.

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there,

I just discovered this loader and love it... thanks to all.

I have loaded USB_Loader_GX-ULNR-r468.wad which was the link from the first page and that all works fine. Only dumped 4 games onto a 4gigUSB stick and all looks fantastic...

I see from this page now http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions that its up to version 505 (I'm assuming as an app from the HBC) and was just wondering is USB_Loader_GX_r479.wad the latest stable wad file for a channel install.

Can I overwrite existing channel or do I need to delete current channel via wad manager and then install version r479 via the wad manager.

I can't see that I need any special cIOS for doing this, I'm I correct.

Thanks

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bannerxeu.png
r509
Current -- DOL / ELF / (CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW)

**NOTE 1: r466 You might want to delete your Configfiles before using this new Rev.**
**NOTE 2: r468 NO PASSWORD IS SET by default and the loader starts in godmode.**

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page for the
latest official channel (NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW- 2009/06/08),
the new official forwarder (2009/06/06),
official covers (2009/05/28) and discs (2009/05/30) packs, language files,
old hermes 222 which was compatible, Waninkoko's cIOS38 v13b plus anything else that worth the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.AND
Click here to stay informed on the current NEWS about the loader and important stuff
(plz read
the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
j0k3r said:
can I use the new Forwader to boot direct in the USBLoader ??? Can I do that with preloader ?? I have preloader 0.29 installed, can anyone please help me, to install that on preloader ?

anyone ?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1. get the dol
Step 2. install the dol to preloader with the install dol feature in the preloader menu
Step 3. turn on the wii

henky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am using USB loader GX and I love it.

I hear lot of ppl like the coverwall, but I must say I liked it more when there where only two rows. The way it’s now, I have trouble seeing the covers to know which game it is, because the covers are so little.

So maybe its possible to make a option ppl can fill in how many rows of covers they want with the coverwall? Or maybe reverse the wall; now you have big covers right and left, going to the centre they become smaller. So reverse will start with big covers in the centre, and going to left/right they will become smaller, maybe they can even become twice there size, when the cursor comes across them?

Just an idea.

Keep up the great work
smile.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So if I look at the rev511 log message, I also see something about the forwarder
Is this now included in the source? If I compile the project, will that also give me a forwarder dol?

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bannerxeu.png
r511
Current -- DOL / ELF / (CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW)

The new forwarder isn't out yet

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page for the
latest official channel (NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW- 2009/06/08),
the new official forwarder (2009/06/06),
official covers (2009/05/28) and discs (2009/05/30) packs, language files,
old hermes 222 which was compatible, Waninkoko's cIOS38 v13b plus anything else that worth the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.AND
Click here to stay informed on the current NEWS about the loader and important stuff
(plz read
the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1