• Likes 48

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
cyrex said:
Takoru said:
USB Loader GX should get the feature to handle with more than 256 code lines.

The new GeckoOS showed us, that it's working.

I know, just a few games have more than 256 code lines, but it's a great benefit.

I would want this feature to play "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Plus (+)" without the snapshot or double gct method, they're both crap.

So, would it be possible for USB Loader GX to handle with more than 256 code lines? - I'm not sure, but I think GeckoOS 1.9.1 can handle 8000 code lines for each game, that should be enough forever.

I hope it's possible to add this feature, please extand the Ocarina Feature in USB Loader GX; the best loader out there.
Get us a copy of the new Gecko source and we will do it.

I'm sorry, I can't ;p.

But maybe there's a way to get in contact with Nuke or brkirch for the USB Loader GX team?

It's possible, that they're supporting the loader.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Takoru said:
I'm sorry, I can't ;p.

But maybe there's a way to get in contact with Nuke or brkirch for the USB Loader GX team?

Aehm...you're pretty new here, or you haven't heard the whole history, right? You know why GeckoOS was abadoned for a time? Nuke was pissed because WiiGator used GeckoOS as a base for "Backups", so he abadoned the whole GeckoOS because it was now used for pirating. He was realy pissed, and is it still (and I understand him fully). And that's also the reason why the Source of the new GeckoOS is closed, and why brkirch is doing the main work. Do you realy think that he will give us something after that? If you belive that, you are wrong...you'll only get the new Ocarina if someone leaks the Source-Code. Otherwise, you won't get anything, only banning from IRC if you ask there...

Hope that this will make the whole "OMG, new Ocarna-Code, Uze it, plese!!!"-Things will stop now...

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Blue-K said:
Takoru said:
I'm sorry, I can't ;p.

Aehm...you're pretty new here, or you haven't heard the whole history, right? You know why GeckoOS was abadonned for a time? Nuke was pissed because WiiGator used GeckoOS as a base for "Backups", so he abadonned the whole GeckoOS only because of pirating. He was realy pissed, and is it still (and I understand him). And that's also the reason why the Source of the new GeckoOS is closed, and why brkirch is doing the main work. Do you realy think that he will give us something after that? If you belive that, you are wrong...you'll only get the new Ocarina if someone leaks the Source-Code. Otherwise, you won't get anything, only banning from IRC if you ask there...

Alright, I'm sorry.
I didn't know the story about Nuke and WiiGator.
So yeah, after your text I'm not believing anymore any cooperation of Nuke or brkirch with any usbloader.
That's sad.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Has anyone got red steel working under r545? I tried r542 yesterday and just needed to enable the alt dol with ios249 and it was working smoothly. But with r545 I can't get it to work it just hangs.

fennec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FYI, I updated to version r546.dol manually and everything was working fine, I even got ghostbuster to play. Then I tryed update feature that told me there was a new version available, and I updated. Then all my games were gone, all icons and menu were still there.

I checked with Waninkoko loader and games are still there.

I think the problem is not the dol itself, but the updater that screw config files or something, maybe it got something to do with the new UTF8 feature ?

777james

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had issues with getting Madden 2008 to work. All 15 of my games work perfectly, but this one is just a green screen after the health warning. Tried tweaking the settings, etc. But it still goes green each time. Thanks for all the help.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
fennec said:
FYI, I updated to version r546.dol manually and everything was working fine, I even got ghostbuster to play. Then I tryed update feature that told me there was a new version available, and I updated. Then all my games were gone, all icons and menu were still there.

I checked with Waninkoko loader and games are still there.

I think the problem is not the dol itself, but the updater that screw config files or something, maybe it got something to do with the new UTF8 feature ?

Update your loader to a new version via the update-feature. It's a new revision out, which will fix the cause of this problem.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how does the alternate DOL loading work i really want to play mortal kombat though USB
frown.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjc1992 said:
how does the alternate DOL loading work i really want to play mortal kombat though USB
frown.gif
NTSC MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON Extract "MK7.dol" from your ISO (rename to RKME5D.dol) using WiiScrubber and copy it to SD root, enable alternative dol in settings

trunksv2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have 4.0e Rev10 and r546.
GlobalSettings: Anti 002 Fix ON

Game setting Ghostbusters: ERROR 002 FIX ON

Ghostbuster is working fine now.

INDY doenst work this way, do I need to change another seting for this one?

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luniz2k1 said:
Here is my current setup:

preloader v0.29 (configured to autoboot USB Loader GX)
USB Loader GX (545M) (Game Load settings - Boot/Standard: cIOS 222, Anti 002 Fix: ON)
cIOS38_rev13b
Hermes cIOS 222 (IOS 36) / cIOS 223 (IOS 37 merged with 36)

With my Wii set up like this, every game starts up and plays just fine on cIOS 222 (IOS 36). Games such as Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones And The Staff Of Kings, MySims Racing, Tiger Woods 10, Up, and Virtua Tennis 2009 load up just fine with cIOS 222 (IOS 36) and the Error 002 fix enabled. I do not have any games configured to use 249.

Regular games I can hit the home button and select Wii Menu, the Wii goes back to USB Loader GX and I can start the next game with no problems. Games that need the 002 fix, after hitting the home button I have to select Reset to be able to get back to USB Loader GX. If I select Wii Menu on 002 games, it freezes on a black screen.

Hope this information can help others that are still having problems. I love this setup because USB Loader GX is the 1st thing I see when the Wii is powered on. Never have to deal with the system menu anymore.

I'm sorry but, I don't follow this,..."Hermes cIOS 222 (IOS 36) / cIOS 223 (IOS 37 merged with 36)"

I mean I have 222 installed for sure, but what does the "(IOS 36)" mean in relation to 222?

And where do I find 223 to install it??? And lastly,...how does one go about "(IOS 37 merged with 36)"????

Please help me guys,...I'm really confused by this and I'm anxious to try it out seeing as how the above mentioned configuration is so close to what I am running right now.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i see ppl talking about cios 222 hemes, is this really necessary to install for some games ?
the most games work on 249 with default, or with 002 fix , and alt dol.

or do i have missed something in the 445 pages ?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
? to Devs,

USBloaders can only install games into a partition smaller then 512 GB. Can this be increased so we can install games if our partitions are 500+ using GX loader? I know it is possible to do it with a PC. TY

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for this new update!! Ghostbusters works fine now!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

One small question. Is there any downside to having Error 002 fix and Anti 002 fix set to YES as the default for all games?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
It should be possible to add games to partitions larger than 500GB now
but dunno if GX can do it (I think so)

Can someone confirm if GX can add\not add games to a partition larger the 512 GB? TY

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
bula said:
tj_cool said:
It should be possible to add games to partitions larger than 500GB now
but dunno if GX can do it (I think so)

Can someone confirm if GX can add\not add games to a partition larger the 512 GB? TY
I can confirm that you can add games to a partition over 512GB...this was fixed a few months/weeks ago already...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated