• Views 7,174,493
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

qctrip

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed the latest usb loader (16-06-2009) with latest dol(543). i have cios 13b installed on 249. When I try to run the loader. It no longer recognizes my usb hard drive. It use to work fine before. It asks my if i want to use ios249...i select it and it searches for the drive for 30 seconds and does not find it. If i choose ios222, the wii completely freezes. The only way to unfreeze is to hold down on the power button on the wii. Is there something that i am missing? I have never had hard drive detection errors before.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

LusKereN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey. im new to all of this..

but i have followed this guide (below) and i got the homebrew channel working and all of the other stuff in the guide..

http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/109-store...tem-menu-4.html

But the i saw this " USB Loader GX " witch look muck nicer, and i wanted to install that.. so i grabbed the files, and i got the forwarder on the wii mainpage, but when i try to start up the USBloaderGX i get this screen

s5000042.jpg

what does that mean ? and could someone please help me out either here on forum or on PM ?

grox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally I got the USB loader GX working. But only when it is in the first USB port. The second USB I use for the network card. I don't have Wireless yet.

Isn't it possible to have both USB devices attached?

LusKereN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay i got it working now... so i wanted to try out my "skate it" got it installed on my USB-Hdd, downloaded covers and everything was fine. Then i started playin, i think i played for 10 minutes and then it frooze, and i had to shut down the wii could't use the wiimote to turn it off.

Is this something that happens often ?

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was just hoping that the ios reload for cios222 would be able to be used with waninkoko cios249 soon. So I can play house of the dead 2 and restart the wii without the wii going to the black screen of death. I only ask because I don't know if anyone is even working on this. Well I hope it is going to be in the rev soon. Thanks for all the hard work.

Edit: Can someone tell me how to get cios 222 to install and not make it so that every time I restart the game it gos to black screen. Thanks.

Edit 2: Ok so I gess it is not cios 222 but the ios block reload that stops it from returning to wii menu. And that is ok with me, at least for now. Because I would rether have the ios block reload then the return to wii menu once game is started. So thanks and rember alot of us loves this loader so keep up the good work.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I believe is happening with the black screen when you people are returning to the home menu is caused by the IOS reload blocking. You are blocking the Wii from loading the IOS version that you home menu wants to use and forcing it to use 222. The system menu wasn't made to run under 222 and 222 wasn't made to run the system menu.

It's like you are forcing your Wii to run windows 95 and trying to boot photoshop cs4. It just won't work.

muffinhands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything works fine, jsut lokoing to see whats out there and i really want to run ghost busters and add a channel to the menu as opposed to running my usb loader from the HB channel

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well looks like this loader is almost done. I am using waninkoko rev12 as default cios and turned on the anti 002 fix for gostbusters. I use cios 222 in game settings for house of the dead 2 with block ios reload turned on and use reset and not wii menu to restart the wii with this game. On Mortal Kombat I just changed out the mk.dol file with the main.dol file on the iso and that games works great to. Now all that is left is for giantpune to add support for the grid mod for 3/4 tvs. I was going to just move the grid button off the screen in in my 3/4 theme, but I don't thank it will take giantpune all that long befor he add this support. For giantpune I know it would be a lot of work and you already have alot to do, but I would like to see a grid view of 3 rows and maby 10 across if they all fit of just a straight grid with no curve. Maby by pressing down from the curved grid mod. But don't get me wrong your work in the grid mod is very cool indeed. I just want something easier to see is all. Well thanks again this loader is the best I thank we will ever see.

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic. I was able to roll back to rev10 and still run Ghostbusters and the new Indy game. Now there's no reset problems.

I am having a problem with Carnival Games Mini-golf. Anyone else get this one to work, or is there a known problem? (I've looked but didn't find anything).

str8blazen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know if it just my wii,but in rev546 game settings wont save...i deleted all config options and started over and it still won't save....reverted back to rev545 and all is good....ghostbusters even works as cios222 with 002fix and anti 002 ...thanks for your hard work, Gx squad!!

i have both rev12 and hermes 222/223 installed

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried medal of honor 2 with usb loader gx 546 using alternate dol and it give black screen.

I've done the exact same settings in neogamma and it works perfectly.

something is wrong with this loader?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like i'm constantly having to delete my config folder to make gx load configs and images. before it was just after update, but now it seems to be after each reboot.

is this normal, or am i just special

---------------------------------------

by the by. latest gx build, installed wanin rev10, applied the anti 002 in the general settings and the 002 fix in the game settings, and now indy, ghostbusters and my sims racing all load and play without issue.

thanks you thank you thank you!

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This loader is getting better and better. Thx a lot for the great work.

I found a small problem. Last night I turned off my WiFi Access Point by mistake. Then I tried to update the USB loader using the update function. This resulted into a code dump.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what's that game about? is it just another horny game?