Country
Malaysia
(sry for my english)

i think i need some help here,
i'm using rev543 now for the ghostbuster,
thing really work fine,
but now the problem is the Forwarders,
after i use the r543, the Forwarders got some problem,
if give me black screen when i select it at the wii menu, sometime it work n load my Harddisk,
but mostly it just doesnt load, depend on luck,
when it black screen, i unplug the hd, the usbloader gx select screen will appear,
n ask me like using cios 222, or 249, then i select one, n it say cant detect my hd,
n ask me to reformat it. but if i load the gx from HBC, is no problem at all.
i have try the latest forwarders, also the same,
just how/what do i need to solve this problem?

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Hi guys.
I semi bricked my wii installing some freaking wad of icarian shit...
Result: my wii doesnt turned on not even to Bootmii menu.....for about 15m.
Now ....she turned on.
I quickly start homebrew channel from Bootmii menu.....and tried to RE-install Wanin Firmware 4.0 with GC controler BECAUSE my wiimotes doesnt turn on at all....keeps flashin, so....for some reason my wii stopped working bluetooth.

1-I tried to reinstall firmware 4 .....BUT my GC controller doesnt work IN firmware 4 program.

HOW CAN I RE INSTALL SYSTEM MENU 4 without wiimote? .... (ive been trying everything....if i run gecko 1.9 i can run games from dvd....and turn on the wiimote..but in homebrew channel and apps of installing firmware i cant use wiimote) HELP HERE !!!

2-I did a NAND backup of ANOTHER Wii of mine ......can i aply it to my bricked wii ? ( I ALREADY COMPROVED RIGHT NOW I CANT)

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thanks for a great USB Loader. I am running 4.0U with cIOS249rev12 and GXrev549. I have everything set to defaults with the exception of anti 002 fix turned on. All my games load fine (including Ghostbusters) and I have no problem returning to Wii menu and launching the loader again and running another game. And I also have my wii modded with reloader so I can run backups on disc directly from the disc channel, I'm loving my wii and you guys keep making it better.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hammyface said:
Thank you so much for this new update!! Ghostbusters works fine now!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

One small question. Is there any downside to having Error 002 fix and Anti 002 fix set to YES as the default for all games?
I wanted to know this as well. That way I don't have to keep setting the Error 002 fix for every game that needs it.
smile.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solecist said:
You can start by asking in a channel that isn't about a program that had nothing to do with you bricking your Wii.

donni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
jakejm79 said:
Just wanted to say thanks for a great USB Loader. I am running 4.0U with cIOS249rev12 and GXrev549. I have everything set to defaults with the exception of anti 002 fix turned on. All my games load fine (including Ghostbusters) and I have no problem returning to Wii menu and launching the loader again and running another game. And I also have my wii modded with reloader so I can run backups on disc directly from the disc channel, I'm loving my wii and you guys keep making it better.

Yes man, thanks too all!

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to start Monster Hunter G with the latest revision using cIOS 222 but the DVD slot tries to read a DVD and then the Wii returns to the HBC cO
What does this mean?
Of course I installed cIOS 222. And I installed MHG from a burnt DVD if this matters.

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
donni said:
jakejm79 said:

Yes man, thanks too all!

Does he mean cIOS 38 rev 12?

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solecist said:
Hi guys.
Result: my wii doesnt turned on not even to Bootmii menu.....for about 15m.
Now ....she turned on.
I quickly start homebrew channel from Bootmii menu.....and tried to RE-install Wanin Firmware 4.0 with GC controler BECAUSE my wiimotes doesnt turn on at all....keeps flashin, so....for some reason my wii stopped working bluetooth.

1-I tried to reinstall firmware 4 .....BUT my GC controller doesnt work IN firmware 4 program.

HOW CAN I RE INSTALL SYSTEM MENU 4 without wiimote? .... (ive been trying everything....if i run gecko 1.9 i can run games from dvd....and turn on the wiimote..but in homebrew channel and apps of installing firmware i cant use wiimote) HELP HERE !!!

2-I did a NAND backup of ANOTHER Wii of mine ......can i aply it to my bricked wii ? ( I ALREADY COMPROVED RIGHT NOW I CANT)

use the wad manager 1.4 and remove the wad. You can do this from the homebrew channel if you have the wad manager dol.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
bula said:
tj_cool said:
It should be possible to add games to partitions larger than 500GB now
but dunno if GX can do it (I think so)

Can someone confirm if GX can add\not add games to a partition larger the 512 GB? TY
I can confirm that you can add games to a partition over 512GB...this was fixed a few months/weeks ago already...

Thanks, blue-K

heggie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think that getting game info with button 2 is a swell idea.
BUT would it not be a good idea to just show the whole cover with back and front (but specifically the back) , so we can read the game info and additional stuff about number of players, remote types, wfi etc from there? Would basically only require the full covers in a (yes I know: again another image) folder.
Seems less hassle than creating an xml with all that data?

By the way: great stuff this loader, thanks.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heggie said:
BUT would it not be a good idea to just show the whole cover with back and front (but specifically the back) , so we can read the game info and additional stuff about number of players, remote types, wfi etc from there? Would basically only require the full covers in a (yes I know: again another image) folder.

do you have all covers then ?

grkazan11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having a problem updating the USB Loader GX channel to the latest revision well the channel's website says this "Download the rXXX.dol, rename it to boot.dol and put it at "SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/" and I am doing that but I have no idea what to do after that

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Since IOS reloading fix was added alt dol loading does not work for me.
Gone back to earlier rev when screen saver was added.

Flarghon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How often does the channel version of USB Loader GX get updated. I see the link for the current channel version using Rev549 is down for now. Also, is there any way for me to update the channel other than waiting for the Team to release a new version? Finally, you guys have made an awesome loader that makes people sit in awe as I show them my fan of wii games.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zone97 said:
donni said:
jakejm79 said:

Yes man, thanks too all!

Does he mean cIOS 38 rev 12?

Yes, sorry for the confusion, cIOS38 rev12 installed as cIOS249 and then running USBLoaderGX with cIOS249.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
heggie said:

First: we don't have all the covers on the boxart site yet
Second: The one we have are too small to read
and third: Images take way more space than one xml

But Its not impossible

QUOTE(grkazan11 @ Jun 20 2009, 08:03 PM) So I'm having a problem updating the USB Loader GX channel to the latest revision well the channel's website says this "Download the rXXX.dol, rename it to boot.dol and put it at "SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/" and I am doing that but I have no idea what to do after that
Uhm, run it with the HBC or a forwarder...
If you replace the boot.dol it will be updated

edit: maybe I was a bit too fast
to update the normal channel, you need special software like the wad channel updater
then delete the old one and install the new created one

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flarghon said:
How often does the channel version of USB Loader GX get updated. I see the link for the current channel version using Rev549 is down for now. Also, is there any way for me to update the channel other than waiting for the Team to release a new version? Finally, you guys have made an awesome loader that makes people sit in awe as I show them my fan of wii games.

It gets updated when it gets updated. Just keep an eye on the forum and on their website. There is currently no way to update the channel aside from manually installing the newest version when it is released. If you'd like to update via network, install the forwarder and run it from your sd/usb.

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know if it's a bad idea to have both 002 and anti 002 fix both set to ON for every game?

Also, I am using cIOS222 for a majority of the games because cIOS rev13 has the problem where the Wii needs to be rebooted whenever you exit a game and want to choose another one. But now I'm reading that cIOS rev13 (249 in USB Loader) actually has better load speeds. Is this true? Right now I have 222 set as default, and 249 (cIOS rev13) set for Ghostbusters only.

Flarghon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
Flarghon said:

It gets updated when it gets updated. Just keep an eye on the forum and on their website. There is currently no way to update the channel aside from manually installing the newest version when it is released. If you'd like to update via network, install the forwarder and run it from your sd/usb.

Thank you for the answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo