USB Loader GX not showing ALL of my games, but nintendont does

Votzybo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to play a copy of Spider-Man 2 that I ripped from a physical copy, but couldn't find it on usb loader gx. I opened nintendont and could find it there. To my surprise there were actually a lot of games that were not being displayed by USB Loader GX. Below are photos for example.

I'd use WII Flow to check if the same thing is happening with my wii games, but it just doesn't work. I don't know why, I've reinstalled it several times.

The file path and formatting for all the games are correct, and I know they work. Does USB Loader GX have a limit to the games it can display, or is there a setting I have wrong?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: cHiLLz747

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I wanted to play a copy of Spider-Man 2 that I ripped from a physical copy, but couldn't find it on usb loader gx. I opened nintendont and could find it there. To my surprise there were actually a lot of games that were not being displayed by USB Loader GX. Below are photos for example.

I'd use WII Flow to check if the same thing is happening with my wii games, but it just doesn't work. I don't know why, I've reinstalled it several times.

The file path and formatting for all the games are correct, and I know they work. Does USB Loader GX have a limit to the games it can display, or is there a setting I have wrong?
You might have your games spread between SD and USB, and Nintendont and USB Loader GX are not loading from the same place.

Votzybo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have your games spread between SD and USB, and Nintendont and USB Loader GX are not loading from the same place.
Everything is on my HDD, no games on sd
Post automatically merged:

Make sure GC games are checked in the view filter setting. It's one of the buttons near the top left of gx's main menu

Also double check gx's path settings for GC games and nintendont
Game Cube games and Wii games are both checked.
How can I check gx's path settings for game cube games?

Both USB Loader GX and Nintendont are directed to the same directory

splaca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The file path and formatting for all the games are correct, and I know they work.

I'm sure the paths must be correct, but could you please show us the file tree just for a collective double check?

Also, have you tried resetting cached titles?

Votzybo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure the paths must be correct, but could you please show us the file tree just for a collective double check?

Also, have you tried resetting cached titles?
I'm using WiiFlow now instead of USB Loader GX. I checked and apparently there's a limit for how many games can be displayed on USB Loader GX at a given time (Two Terabytes). Wii Flow doesn't do this.
Thank you and everyone else for your help tho :D

Reactions: splaca

coolkid13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic but on USB Loader GX, when I load Wii Sports Resort (NTSC) and Project Zero 2 (PAL), it doesn't let me click on anything when I load a sport or level. Help would be delightful.

Also used different USB loaders and they do the same thing.

I have a Memorex 128GB (FAT32) with 51 games.

Example is shown here

Attachments

• Photo on 6-4-24 at 11.39 AM.jpg
    Photo on 6-4-24 at 11.39 AM.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by coolkid13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/7sqwbGI-ZcM?si=73M_qQxgKt3zoifl +2