Using codes on Gamecube games in USB Loader GX

KelSolaar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So I've installed some Gamecube games, linked Nintendont to my USB Loader GX. As you know many of the Gamecube games have widescreen codes. In Swiss on Gamecube its an easy method to load these. How does one do it on Wii?
I know that the games have Ocarina codes but these rarely have the widescreen codes.

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the Dolphin wikis you can find widescreen cheats in different games, although not in all of them. These cheats can cause problems like random crashes (happened to me with PoP Two Thrones) but most of them usually work fine. Some games require a special widescreen cheat to prevent distortion of the HUD games (like Paper Mario tTYD).

KelSolaar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
In the Dolphin wikis you can find widescreen cheats in different games, although not in all of them. These cheats can cause problems like random crashes (happened to me with PoP Two Thrones) but most of them usually work fine. Some games require a special widescreen cheat to prevent distortion of the HUD games (like Paper Mario tTYD).

So how do you enable them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.