Hacking Updated emunand to 11.0.0 now Gateway game launcher won't open! HELP

dexter9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I updated the emunand on my sons 4.5 sysnand O3DS to 11.0.0 to play Kirby and the robobot. I then updated gateway with the Gateway 3.4.1 ultra package. Now, when I'm in emunand, I can't select or launch games any more. It's a european unit.

I'd appreciate any help you can give as I have a very disappointed 6 year old!

TIA

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
Hi all, I updated the emunand on my sons 4.5 sysnand O3DS to 11.0.0 to play Kirby and the robobot. I then updated gateway with the Gateway 3.4.1 ultra package. Now, when I'm in emunand, I can't select or launch games any more. It's a european unit.

I'd appreciate any help you can give as I have a very disappointed 6 year old!

TIA
This isn't a direct fix, but you could install CIAs onto your home menu with FreeShop and then import the saves using JKSM

EDIT: Hang on, don't Gateway decrypt their saves o_o

dexter9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both for your advice, its very much appreciated.

I was avoiding 3.7.1 as its tagged as a beta, and I usually avoid installing betas on devices I do not own. I will give this a ago and will post the results.....

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was avoiding 3.7.1 as its tagged as a beta, and I usually avoid installing betas on devices I do not own. I will give this a ago and will post the results.....

3.71 is fine just avoid 4.0 at the moment. 3.71 will solve the emunand issue not booting games.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Lesson #1 of using Gateway: don't trust what's on the Gateway website, trust users on gbatemp. If were all saying something's fine, it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work