Hacking [UPDATE 2] [HOAX] Presenting: SuperCard DSTwo+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Slowmo better not just be spamming the pause the button, like some stupid devices in the past have done.

TinyRick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait why does the email say ftp server bundled with card? What?
Transfer games using FTP?... Would be pretty nice not having to take out the MicroSD card to put new games on it.

Not questioning anyone's intelligence just putting this out there for people who don't know what FTP is. FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol. It is used to transfer files through the port 20 and port 21 (although not important for the purpose of this information *EDIT: I guess if you needed the port open on your wireless router it is*). A FTP server would allow you to transfer files through the network. For example if the DSTWO+ card had a FTP server built in, we would be able to transfer files through the network without having to remove the MicroSD card and plugging it into our computers.

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SlowMo for KI:U ? xD

Hopefully they are not False Advertising like Sky3ds ...
9.4 has my supports up :) [for both 3ds and ds modes]

Reactions: Margen67

richyawy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transfer games using FTP?... Would be pretty nice not having to take out the MicroSD card to put new games on it.

Not questioning anyone's intelligence just putting this out there for people who don't know what FTP is. FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol. It is used to transfer files through the port 20 (although not important for the purpose of this information *EDIT: I guess if you needed the port open on your wireless router it is*). A FTP server would allow you to transfer files through the network. For example if the DSTWO+ card had a FTP server built in, we would be able to transfer files through the network without having to remove the MicroSD card and plugging it into our computers.

Nice for those that have a standard 3DS.

New Nintendo 3DS has network share functionality built into the system. I can hook mine up to my router and it comes up on my PC as a removable drive. It's amazing. And as long as you unplug your router from the internet, you don't risk any updates :P

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Not questioning anyone's intelligence just putting this out there for people who don't know what FTP is. FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol. It is used to transfer files through the port 20 (although not important for the purpose of this information *EDIT: I guess if you needed the port open on your wireless router it is*). A FTP server would allow you to transfer files through the network. For example if the DSTWO+ card had a FTP server built in, we would be able to transfer files through the network without having to remove the MicroSD card and plugging it into our computers.

port 21

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

That is one hell of a feature. Thanks for the explanation!

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I received an email from them telling me to stop posting everything I receive by email, and that they removed me from their "send list".
I have no idea how I could even been put on that list.

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people talking about 9.4 support? It could just be 9.2 max

So I received an email from them telling me to stop posting everything I receive by email, and that they removed me from their "send list".

Print?

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

They must have been stalking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol