Unity for Wii U "Please make sure that the CAFE_ROOT env. variable is pointing to CAFE SDK's location" and not seeing the Wii U Option

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not asking me for any key, it Just logs in

btw, and this can be the problem, i have those archives downloaded from a while ago (2017) but i never opened them because i bought my Wii U recently and then i can't develop in it, but now i installed them to test my game, but maybe it's not atached to my account. So if that's the problem, thanks for help me to try to install it,
I'm have a nintendo developer account and found my unity plugin on an archive webpage, I don't know why it wont work for you at this point. You will need to activate it with that key if you want it to develop. Maybe deleting all traces of unity and reinstalling may make it ask for a key. But i'm not sure if it will work. I hope you can get it to work some day!

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
I'm have a nintendo developer account and found my unity plugin on an archive webpage, I don't know why it wont work for you at this point. You will need to activate it with that key if you want it to develop. Maybe deleting all traces of unity and reinstalling may make it ask for a key. But i'm not sure if it will work. I hope you can get it to work some day!
did you found it on archive.org? I've downloaded from it a long while ago (2017-2018), What exactly you do? Did you have Unity Hub? If i try in a VM maybe it works, thanks a lot ;D

Last edited by gomgo,

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you found it on archive.org? I've downloaded from it a long while ago (2017-2018), What exactly you do? Did you have Unity Hub? If i try in a VM maybe it works, thanks a lot ;D
No unity hub, trying in a vm is a brilliant idea!

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Nah, is not showing me any new option or anythingh, it didn't aske me for any key, i don't know what's the proble, Did you downloaded it from archive.org or is some other version :? Thanks :D

1636137828433.png

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: gomgo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users