Hacking Unable to boot sysNAND after A9LH setup/DSi Downgrade

fun41

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all,

Was in the middle of doing a DSi Downgrade with my 11.1 o3DS using another o3DS that I have put CFW on following Plailect's guide (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade).

I got up to Section 6 - Restoring 3DS #1, and restored the NANDmin.bin and it doesn't boot into sysNAND anymore. The last thing I've seen the 3DS work is after doing the system transfer and having to complete the initial/first time setup again in Section 6.1.

This is what I have so far:
  • I've backed up my 3DS's SD card at different points, but the most recent backup from Section 5 in the downgrade guide.
  • A9LH works, tested it without an SD card because the blue indicator light goes on then off a second later as per this FAQ answer.
  • Holding START on boot boots into Hourglass9 fine
  • Holding SELECT on boot starts the Luma3DS config
  • Holding L on boot loads emuNAND fine.
  • Holding R on boot (which is meant to boot to sysNAND FIRM) doesn't do anything either.
I booted into Luma3DS config and enabled ErrDisp in Dev Features to check what error it is throwing on boot. Here is a screenshot of what I see and attached a .dmp file too as well.

N5Zm8fE.jpg

Not sure why it's doing this, but was wondering if anyone can help? :(

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000004.dmp.zip
    451 bytes · Views: 141

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol