Homebrew ugopwn USA - Flipnote Studio DSi 'sploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I'm p sure it is real; when you do the instructions on EUR it crashes...

D

Deleted User

The nice thing about this is it isn't (nand) save based so dsiware transferhax should benefit from this.
FnS was never allowed to be transferred from DSi to 3DS, so sure it could be injected but /shrug

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for plagiarism of your description @austinburk but I really want to fire my old console up again...
Untitled.png

Reactions: Anto726

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
FnS was never allowed to be transferred from DSi to 3DS, so sure it could be injected but /shrug
The 3ds just checks that any signed srl is in the title's directory (and being padded to the correct size). It isn't too picky other than that.

Reactions: Deleted User

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I guess @WUS-3_Owner joined today just to open this thread. And why didn't anybody consider exploiting DSi Browser?
Sure, Flipnote was a popular app and so many people have downloaded Flipnote onto their DSi systems, but not all DSi's have Flipnote. I have a brown DSi XL that came with DSi Browser, Brain Training: Arts and Dictionary 6-in-1 preinstalled, but I could never access the DSi Shop and download Flipnote because my DSi was on 1.4E and I needed to update.
That is why DSi Browser could benefit more people.

D

Deleted User

I guess @WUS-3_Owner joined today just to open this thread. And why didn't anybody consider exploiting DSi Browser?
Sure, Flipnote was a popular app and so many people have downloaded Flipnote onto their DSi systems, but not all DSi's have Flipnote. I have a brown DSi XL that came with DSi Browser, Brain Training: Arts and Dictionary 6-in-1 preinstalled, but I could never access the DSi Shop and download Flipnote because my DSi was on 1.4E and I needed to update.
I guess not every single app has exploits??

MyDePain

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Developers are doing what they can to find exploits.

Reactions: Billy Acuña
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1